Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: justinnow

She didn't say he has been waiting for 3 hours. She first complimented Gauhar and Aparshakti for their hosting and then she said that Kartik was enjoying Aparshakti's hosting(who played his friend in Luka Chuppi and PPAW)  and was so entertained that he stayed watching the show until end. She was giving compliment to Aparshakti. Aparshakti is good friends with both Kartik and Kriti, and to that Aparshakti said that Kartik is here only for you and me, you know that na. It was all fun banter between Kriti and Aparshakti.

Misleading headline which resulted in misleading discussions ðŸ˜†.  I would have joined in too if it wasn’t for your post because I hadn’t seen the video either.  I have watched it now and yes it is a fun banter between the 3. But it also shows how even actors themselves don’t take these awards seriously and leave right after they receive theirs. Maybe that’s why it was worth mentioning to Kiara that someone actually stayed.  

dillibilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Aren't they having each other's mobile number, communication?

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Most stars/actors leave after they receive their awards in such style award events. By the time Kriti's turn came to get her award, it seems almost all of the main actors had left, She even thanked the guy who presented her award for waiting for three hours to give her that.

Ok so basically it's the dynamics in India...people rudely get up and leave once they get their object, that speaks volumes about loyalties/admiration or the poor coordination of the event...I guess they must hire a lot of fluffers/fillers.  No body takes their Oscar or Emmy and leaves (no one who is well & normal-who is networking anyway) because the after parties are fabulous, filled with awesome very expensive sponsor gifts, interviews and you see and get seen...and get a chance to congratulate your peers and chat about what to do next...

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I learned from the IIFA awards back in the day just how prolonged these awards are. Everything is late, the guests arrive late, the awards start late, and there are many delays. And the actors who come for their "trophies" leave immediately once they get them. So hence it must be a big deal if Karthik stayed late (that or its part of their promotion for their new film)

I think the IIFA that was held in the US years ago ended at some ungodly hour. Like 2am in the morning? Just insane how poorly run these shows are

justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kartik got his award way too early in the show, and he still waited until end, definitely to see Kriti get hers( it definitely was not for Aparshakti's hosting). These two have been thick friends for four long years now. They confide in each other. Good friendships between a guy and girl do turn into more than that with time. I personally feel these two have always been more than friends from Luka Chuppi shooting days, and of course Aparshakti knows it. She officially broke up with Sushant and he broke up with Dimple Sharma just before they started shooting for their movie. Btw...one big reveal...Kartik had been eyeing Kriti from 2015 like totally smitten and Kriti knows it (there is an evidence of that, but i am not going to give that).

Edited by justinnow - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

Ok so basically it's the dynamics in India...people rudely get up and leave once they get their object, that speaks volumes about loyalties/admiration or the poor coordination of the event...I guess they must hire a lot of fluffers/fillers.  No body takes their Oscar or Emmy and leaves (no one who is well & normal-who is networking anyway) because the after parties are fabulous, filled with awesome very expensive sponsor gifts, interviews and you see and get seen...and get a chance to congratulate your peers and chat about what to do next...

All Hindi award shows seem very disorganized and look kind of haphazardly put together.  No seating arrangements, no proper start or finish time, people come and go per their own convenience. Even the big one Filmfare. A few years ago when Ranveer won towards the end of the show apparently the auditorium was practically empty because everyone had left. Don’t even get me started on the juvenile editing they do for TV. There’s absolutely no comparison to Oscars or Golden Globes. There isn’t even a comparison to MTV awards 😂 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Krithi Sanon isn’t gonna make it past a certain stage cause she’s bland same way like Yami ðŸ˜†

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Kartik got his award way too early in the show, and he still waited until end, definitely to see Kriti get hers( it definitely was not for Aparshakti's hosting). These two have been thick friends for four long years now. They confide in each other. Good friendships between a guy and girl do turn into more than that with time. I personally feel these two have always been more than friends from Luka Chuppi shooting days, and of course Aparshakti knows it. She officially broke up with Sushant and he broke up with Dimple Sharma just before they started shooting for their movie. Btw...one big reveal...Kartik had been eyeing Kriti from 2015 like totally smitten and Kriti knows it (there is an evidence of that, but i am not going to give that).

Didn’t they have some kind of issue after Luka Chuppi over Kriti’s comment that actresses don’t get credit for movie’s success?  

I know they are very good friends now. But as of now I don’t think anything more is going on. Kartik has been dating Pashmina Roshan.   

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well there is certainly something going on here. I even noticed it in the Pinkvilla awards, Kriti was visibly upset when Kartik went to greet Sara. Also they were sitting together there as well. Now it could be just for movie promotions or something more. But they definitely make a charming couple, I approve.

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

oh please do spill, I love these theories