Frequent Posters

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Not impressed sounds like most of arijit  songs 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I remember he stole bhool bhulaiya and khawab dekhe song. Why isn’t he called out for such obvious plagiarism 🤡

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They forgot to send the memo to Pritam to make an original song. 

Of all the songs out there to be a copy, of course this ended up being one 😆😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I love how all Alu and Ranbir fans have disappeared from this topic. Just like their fav stars, they can’t handle when something goes wrong, but they will be the first to rub their successes in everyone’s face 

Movie-goer thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The song is great bar the "love storiyan" bit however, Arijit singh should take a break from singing.  His voice is so strained in the audio version.  I thought this when I heard the bhool bhuliyan song too.  Really take the quality down of the song.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Movie-goer

The song is great bar the "love storiyan" bit however, Arijit singh should take a break from singing.  His voice is so strained in the audio version.  I thought this when I heard the bhool bhuliyan song too.  Really take the quality down of the song.

Agree. I think his moment is over. He had a good run but I think we need a new voice for this new era. He has had a good run from 2013 till date. Plus other than Binte Dil, all his other songs sound the same 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago