Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumaiya_Scrible

So it’s clear now tht tulsi ghost has no reason to exist now like she won’t stop the wedding she can’t do anything tht can ruin the track so how they once n for all gonna get rid of her?

I’ve a weird feeling that stupidly enough somehow damini will turn tulsi against radha n thn she will try to separate radha mohan n become the evil ghost🤣 I’m also curious to see mohan’s reaction of his wife’s wandering ghost in house

Once RM get married, I guess her work will only double up. She will have to protect Radha too from D - unless they decide to end her role. 

About Mohan - have heard in the og Tamil one the ML never learns about the ghost being around. In fact would be good strategy for D to tell him about it after RM get married. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 years ago
Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Once RM get married, I guess her work will only double up. She will have to protect Radha too from D - unless they decide to end her role. 

About Mohan - have heard in the og Tamil one the ML never learns about the ghost being around. In fact would be good strategy for D to tell him about it after RM get married. 

Bt if tulsi protects radha then mohan ka kya kaam? D will b in her full avatar only after RM get married till thn she’s side tracked😆 so tulsi is useless they will drag her role for another month till they find or think something useful for her if not thn she will b dead for real this time 

Really?
It will b interesting to see mohan’s reaction n how tulsi will b portrayed to him bt good strategy as in how? Sorry I’m tube light in such things

Guys I’ve question since very long i wonder abt this please someone answer n kill my curiosity😳

How does tv ratings give profit to producer? Like in movies producers get money from ticket purchase bt how does it work in tv??😕

Adiandsid thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Ralulo thumbnail

Ghost as another villain between RM? Don't they have enough already? D to guilt-trip them after marriage-doubt R will ever realize D is not as goodie as she plays with her,Mohan will feel bad that again married someone else;Dadi has a personal problem with Mohan without RM marriage or feelings,stepmom might be added to the list,the steps who are against D,would be against anyone getting M wife title. Need supporters too;as of now what feels weird is Tulsi being a bit too happy and relaxed seeing her husband almost growing feelings for another girl. See her not being there much once RM become a married couple,not invading the private moments,too many real persons in the house who can do that. But leaving for good,aren't ghosts supposed to find peace only when someone really pays for their deaths?? 

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This PH seems getting inspired by Balaji in stretching one calendar days drama into multiple episodes. BT crew have this regular habit to drag one calendar day/24 hrs happenings in a family/house into 8, 12, 24 even 48 episodes, mostly because script for next day or next plot isn't ready or because they want to postpone some villain/vamp exposure. 😆

9th Jul Sat: 

New morning started in RM fiction world, Mohan & Gungun joined hands.

19th Jul Tue: they may still be in same day?

That upcoming bts of M with flute in his room has R in same day's clothes.(quite surprisingly)😛though M has changed, so it may be evening of same day.

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It’s an average of all days of the week and show episode has been not on time start n end on Zee tv since two weeks I am noticing. It’s no big deal 😳 I thought after that burn high voltage drama TRP might comeback to low 1.1 range but it didn’t which is best thing 

QUOTE=Sumaiya_Scrible]

Trp is 1.2? Wasn’t it 1.3 before? Did it decrease😲

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Through sponsorships and advertisements being run between break on Zeetv like yesterday Show episode started 2 minutes late and ended 10 minutes late with many ads during Radha Mohan slot I observed means yesterday Zee was trying to cash on the rise of viewership at that particular time frame with so many ads it was wiered. But this change of timings like starting ending does impacts TRP hope it doesn’t or else Zee will get a dose from me than. 😆

Originally posted by: Sumaiya_Scrible

Guys I’ve question since very long i wonder abt this please someone answer n kill my curiosity😳

How does tv ratings give profit to producer? Like in movies producers get money from ticket purchase bt how does it work in tv??😕

That indeed is a good strategy so after thinking abt this looks like tulsi is gonna stay for longer time

So the tv ads between serials gives them profit?😲