Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Noooooooo....then what will happen to the 3 month track? Amar ka rasta to saaf hogaya , uske didi aur papa aane wale the na? ( Writers will have no problem with that track now)  I can't tolerate AV for a month , that too if he's the only SHO in MPT, so this is why HM shooting KS track is being made? So that we audiences get an in universe explanation as to why HM is missing.......hope Gulki ji enjoys her break :)

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 1 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Fans will be unhappy over this πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I will keepy my comments till Gulki actually goes on break. I'll enjoy until she is there and once she is gone, I'm going to vent out on this thread πŸ€£This thread will be dump of my emotions πŸ˜­

pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But i saw a video on yt in which yukti is saying that gulki is on leave for few days but not for a month  

pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

Noooooooo....then what will happen to the 3 month track? Amar ka rasta to saaf hogaya , uske didi aur papa aane wale the na? ( Writers will have no problem with that track now)  I can't tolerate AV for a month , that too if he's the only SHO in MPT, so this is why HM shooting KS track is being made? So that we audiences get an in universe explanation as to why HM is missing.......hope Gulki ji enjoys her break :)

I don't even understand the motive of introducing amar vidrohi i mean makers se jo phle character the voh toh theek se handle hote nhinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ab inke ka character ka jo band bajaya h voh uske liye  no words πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

tolerating amar for 1 month I m already skipping his scenes 🀭🀭🀫 

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now I am actually afraid of how they are going to handle this because mission behrupiya was a unsalvageable dumpster fire that royally backfired in everyone's faces and made all existing characters incompetent at one point or the other. Please, please, please for the love of frodo don't screw this up as well CVs.

hareesh_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari454

But i saw a video on yt in which yukti is saying that gulki is on leave for few days but not for a month  

yeah, even I saw that video, I think there is some confusion.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

If this is true that she is taking a month's break, then the fans will be upset for sure. I was too when I saw the news yesterday. However, now that I have let that sink in, the way I see it is that the actors need their rest too. They all work for about 12 hours per day with barely any break for their social life because they are doing a daily soap and episodes need to be made every day but that doesn't mean we start seeing them as robots. A human body needs rest and me-time too. They deserve to take a break occasionally for their own sanity. Yes, Haseena Mallik is the one around who the whole show revolves but at the same time, let's have a bit of empathy for the actor and let her get that well-deserved break so that when she returns, she returns with a bang. At the same time, let's not shove aside the other co-actors' hard work to nothingness. They are equally important aspects of the show and must be appreciated. The way some childish audience is creating a fuss about Gulki leaving, on social media platforms will be so discouraging to the remaining cast. We have no right to demean the hard work and efforts put in by the rest of the cast especially if we call ourselves true fans of the show. Gulki may be going for lesser days as said by Yukti in the interview and the media may have exaggerated it or maybe it's true but let's just support the show because like it or not but we need such shows which have maintained a certain level of dignity and sanity in their work.  

Disclaimer:  this rant is coming from a few annoying posts etc I may have come across on Insta so please excuse the tone. It's not intended for anyone of you. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pari454

I don't even understand the motive of introducing amar vidrohi i mean makers se jo phle character the voh toh theek se handle hote nhinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ab inke ka character ka jo band bajaya h voh uske liye  no words πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

tolerating amar for 1 month I m already skipping his scenes 🀭🀭🀫 

@bold: Why though? He seems like a promising character unless the makers decide to give him the same fate they gave to Anubhav. Personally, I am enjoying his greyness and his inner conflict between being morally right and yet getting swayed due to his insecurities and probably a harsher and traumatic past. I hope makers are able to explore Amar and his backstory in Haseena's absence so that the audience can know why he and Diwan ji are the way they are. πŸ˜ƒ