Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Lol more than Kanta, I'm wondering why isn't Mami there?

Mami is still a very big part of PS, even though they let her ho to bring back Janu and Co.

Also why aren't Janu and Co part of this?

They allow only 8 from a family 😆 Mami and Janu are not important, they are present only when they are needed. Now with Krish-Kirti track, Mami is sent packing off, will return when she has to separate Shiva- Raavi again 😆

I asked for Kanta because she only lined up brides for Shiva after he filed for divorce and Suman wanted a better girl for him. It was Rashmi or Reshma and then Disha, all these girls were brought in by Kanta, she is a pro at bride search 😆  Moreover Mami and Janu are not Suman’s sidekicks 😆

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations everyone on the new EDT 👏 🥳

I have a good relaxing few days ahead of me and I am manifesting that by the time I get back, Raavi's SM obsession has turned into something productive and fun and good, not going live and being an idiot. Don't want anymore misunderstandings between them.

Please do continue tagging me everyone. I won't be able to watch the episodes but I can still read the LU. I will try reacting every now and then.

❤️❤️

mpks1 thumbnail

Exactly, I watch these promos with one eye closed. Afraid of second hand embarrassment lol 🤣

What in the world does PS actors, except for maybe KD, have to offer other than being embarrassed by the other parivars lol. As long as leadben is there, Alice would never be called.

I still love Manish Uncleji, he is my favorite lol 🤣

True! Alice was not called for the subsequent outfit elimination episode- they needed only 4- so got Leadben, Choti, KD and Kruttika. 
Even in this episode vs BCHD I see only the above 4 talking. 
Alice as Raavi will have only one line to say, “mein panauti nahi hoon”, other than that I don’t see her say ing anything else.

In one if the promos when Akshara does Khiliji’s Khalibali, Simran AKA Rishita says right after, “ we love you Alshara”

Alice is the quiet kind, no unnecessary smack talk like the above 4. I see the same thing with Kinshuk too, no unnecessary nautanki, both are not flamboyant. 

mkc12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

True! Alice was not called for the subsequent outfit elimination episode- they needed only 4- so got Leadben, Choti, KD and Kruttika. 
Even in this episode vs BCHD I see only the above 4 talking. 
Alice as Raavi will have only one line to say, “mein panauti nahi hoon”, other than that I don’t see her say ing anything else.

In one if the promos when Akshara does Khiliji’s Khalibali, Simran AKA Rishita says right after, “ we love you Alshara”

Alice is the quiet kind, no unnecessary smack talk like the above 4. I see the same thing with Kinshuk too, no unnecessary nautanki, both are not flamboyant. 

KM has become like Gaumbi he is boring now. But Alice always behaves in a very dignified manner. No unnecessary talk and not jumping up and down like a kangaroo lol.

I don't mind KD's energy because he gets others involved also but Simran's energy is chaotic. 

I would refer to Manish Uncleji for any comments regarding leadben lol.

Also I just found out that Mohit is older than KD. I didn't even know this lol.

mpks1 thumbnail

KM has become like Gaumbi he is boring now. But Alice always behaves in a very dignified manner. No unnecessary talk and not jumping up and down like a kangaroo lol.

I don't mind KD's energy because he gets others involved also but Simran's energy is chaotic. 

I would refer to Manish Uncleji for any comments regarding leadben lol.

Also I just found out that Mohit is older than KD. I didn't even know this lol.

Yes Mohit is older to KD by a month and Akshay is the youngest amongst the guys. Alice is the youngest amongst the girls so far but with Devishi Madaan ( Kirti) entering the picture permanently as the 4th bahu, will be the youngest amongst girls

Kinshuk is April 17th, 1986

Mohit is Feb 5th, 1993

KD is March 15th, 1993

Akshay is May 2nd, 1996

Shiny is September 15th, 1991

Simran is August 3rd, 1996

Alice is October 29th, 1996

And all I know is Devishi is 22, from a LIVE she did last year.

Ofcourse Kruttika, Mami , Janu, Motiben are much older.

Yes, Alice is not loud, doesn’t talk over people, becomes quiet for the most part, KD is fun, but sometimes he goes overboard for me 😆

No comments on others 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Goodluckok thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Yes Mohit is older to KD by a month and Akshay is the youngest amongst the guys. Alice is the youngest amongst the girls so far but with Devishi Madaan ( Kirti) entering the picture permanently as the 4th bahu, will be the youngest amongst girls

Kinshuk is April 17th, 1986

Mohit is Feb 5th, 1993

KD is March 15th, 1993

Akshay is May 2nd, 1996

Shiny is September 15th, 1991

Simran is August 3rd, 1996

Alice is October 29th, 1996

And all I know is Devishi is 22, from a LIVE she did last year.

Ofcourse Kruttika, Mami , Janu, Motiben are much older.

Yes, Alice is not loud, doesn’t talk over people, becomes quiet for the most part KD us fun but sometimes he goes overboard for me 😆

No comments on others 😆

Alice - 29th October 1996?

Edited by Goodluckok - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goodluckok

Alice - 29th October 1996

I edited and added it already.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hain, what?!? Jaanuseth is ready to adopt piddi as chhota jamai just so he can get badlaa from pandyas?!

his biggest reason for dushmani with pandyas: Rishita marrying dev! Then why is he ok to let kirti marry piddi? 
he us absolute useless in a way! 
Or does he get prabhavit by piddi’s direct proposal? Where as dev had done ‘me bhabhiboy me won’t say a word’ act!! 

Llololol at Stevethedave: was happily chilling at sasural until Bhabhi did whole naukar kaand to pull gombi out of ‘mein akela dhara’ cries!! Rishita ka bhi badaa popat! She will sure want to go back in comfortable life of Sethhouse.

Lolololll at BhabhitheMaa: how will she manage this rat jumping ship!? Another naukar naatak? 

In all these: ShiVi should stay completely out of it all! Because at the end of the day, Deshit are GauRa’s priority & what they want is what mature couple going to materialize! 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ok: have to say this: 

ShiVi need to remove those toilet roll patches from wall! On ASAP mode. 

infact, not posting image here. Toooooo vahiyat backdrop. 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
SejaI thumbnail

Congratulations everyone on the new EDT 👏 🥳

I have a good relaxing few days ahead of me and I am manifesting that by the time I get back, Raavi's SM obsession has turned into something productive and fun and good, not going live and being an idiot. Don't want anymore misunderstandings between them.

Please do continue tagging me everyone. I won't be able to watch the episodes but I can still read the LU. I will try reacting every now and then.

❤️❤️

Enjoy Greece Preeti. Hopefully the heatwave in Europe is just the right weather for you.

Some of us will still be here and update you so have fun.