Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kween_Snowflake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Are yaar!!

I just remembered a scene of YHC (before corona times) where preesha says "Are Yaar" while having a cute talk with Saransh (original) and Rudraksh.  Itna cute scene tha🥺🥺🥺

Bhala yaar bolne me kya problem..I use this word quite often in my day to day life, not only with my friends but family also. Aisa kya paap ho gaya yaar me?

Goodluckok thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mohit is of same age as kanwar???

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goodluckok

He's older than kanwar

manny136 thumbnail

is janu stupid to let baggage marry tuffy lol he should let him think he supports him and bam double cross him lol 

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goodluckok

by two months i think but he is looking worse than gaumbi these days lol

Kween_Snowflake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sitara and it's favourism for trp vaale shows. 

YHC became no.2 in trp and they added sargun to montage of rwsp also removed pranali...which I think is problematic because of two things, firstly yrkkh is still the solo slot leader while imlie is not infact last week they lost slot leader and this week is sharing the position. Secondly, won't Shahi will be upset with it?? And yrkkh is the oldest show not only on the channel but also on the TV.

It really was a wrong decision to remove pranali! They could have just added Sargun also! 

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Dont think there's anything wrong with kd's account. His hype has died down with all these new actors and shows 

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The biggest “petticoat chap” as Suman calls it is Krish.

He wants to be ghar jamai arey waah.

Kya karegi  Dhara. Kya Pariwaar ko jod payegi!

Kya woh PHIRSE mahaan bun payegi.

Jaan ne kay leeye dekhtey rahiye only Shivi (sorry not promoting anyone else) 😆

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kween_Snowflake

YHC became no.2 in trp and they added sargun to montage of rwsp also removed pranali...which I think is problematic because of two things, firstly yrkkh is still the solo slot leader while imlie is not infact last week they lost slot leader and this week is sharing the position. Secondly, won't Shahi will be upset with it?? And yrkkh is the oldest show not only on the channel but also on the TV.

It really was a wrong decision to remove pranali! They could have just added Sargun also! 

Pranali is too overhyped and ott

Sargun has been working her ass off for the past 2 years. She deserves centre stage, yhc has consistently done well compared to this cringe show

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kween_Snowflake

i dont think its problematic coz yhc barely got any attention from channel or its ph and its on its own has climbed up the trp and became the top show on its slot with no support. It deserves the attention unlike that rishta show leads who are hyped 24/7 their ph buying them awards and the show is a bore with everything revolving around a weak fl and typical ml. producer has a fav show and thats the no 1 show so he doesnt have to worry lol Sargun might not be the best actress but she has worked hard for nearly two years and the show is on this position on its own with no major help.