Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It may be true that there's pay gap in the industry but I find it hard to sympathize with people of the industry on that issue  when they earn more than most of the country. How much is enough? The whining about it is not attractive in India Inc and in the film industry. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aamir's little ego was hurt so badly by Kareena and Rani agreeing with the journalist.  ðŸ˜†

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

It may be true that there's pay gap in the industry but I find it hard to sympathize with people of the industry on that issue  when they earn more than most of the country. How much is enough? The whining about it is not attractive in India Inc and in the film industry. 

https://youtu.be/j71bDdVbjp4?t=280

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aamir sounds so ridiculous 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

Aamir sounds so ridiculous 

Err.. no he doesn't.  He makes a lot of sense.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

Err.. no he doesn't.  He makes a lot of sense.

He makes a 100% sense......BW is based on how much crowd one can pull....I know that I watched Talaash because of Aamir....not because of Kareena...not because of Rani.....it was a bonus that we had 2 amazing actresses in Talaash but keep these 2 actresses and maybe have a Hooda or some new actor and I wouldn't have watched this movie unless the reviews were out of this world.....

BW is not like a 8-5 job where it depends on your skill set and experience the pay that you get....gender doesn't matter....it all depends on how profitable one is....

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Those who put bums on the seats should get paid more. Didn't Alia get paid more for Raazi? DP for Padamavaat? Vidya for Kahaani?

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Those who put bums on the seats should get paid more. Didn't Alia get paid more for Raazi? DP for Padamavaat? Vidya for Kahaani?

Alia apna fee Kam kar leti hai 

DP fought with SLB to get more than Ranveer and Kabir Singh, SLB ne replace kar diya next movie me