Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Chinguji free hai bola Vijay sir ne 

Chalo ready ho jaooo leke aaoo saab paltan loog ko

😈

Kya matlab ab BB walon ko gaali de sakenge and WL nahi barhegaa?? Jai ho Vijay bhaiyya 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is a good idea. But I am not comfy with the name "Private" ..it sounds unapproachable for some reason

some other term should be used imo..like sub forums or Guilds. 

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

This is a good idea. But I am not comfy with the name "Private" ..it sounds unapproachable for some reason

some other term should be used imo..like sub forums or Guilds. 

Initially we were looking at words like Hub / Room / Group etc but it would have confused our user further.

We trying to keep the same interface for both Public and Private forum so that there is no extra learning. And Private forums once reaching considerable traction can opt to become a regular forum where user do not need to Join to participate.

Secondly our Name is India Forums  â€¦ so we wanted to retain Forum word for this and it justifies why we named  India Forums 😊

Cheers,

vijay thumbnail

🤣

yaar chir cute mai tooh mazaak kaar rahe hu 

Vijay sir ko pareshan kaar rahe hu ðŸ˜†

Aaj mere day off hai tooh bore ho rahe hu tooh kya karu ðŸ˜†

Noted. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Yes. Initially may be this new feature be used as Invite only chat clubs so that members have more freedom compared to Public facing forums. However that is not the only thing we looking at with this.

The main objective behind this option is to provide users a friendly platform where they can create their own forum and manage it themselves (if they are keen on running a community). 

As a creator of the private forum you should aim to become Public so that your forum can grow faster as it start appearing on Search Engines and readers without joining in can also read the discussion.

Before starting India Forums, I was running a Yahoo Groups (Fun2Share) and grew it to some 3000+ members. It started as a way to share Jokes and slowly we went into more current affairs and educational stuff. And we even did community meet. It was a good learning experience on how to run and manage an online community and grow it. 

Cheers,

Dear Vijay … the thought of a private space itself is so exciting  â€¦ just see how much happy members are just by the news that such a thing is coming up …. Sonchiye shuru honey ke baad  kya kya hoga ðŸ¥³

Will newbies be able to join private forums ? Or will it be for senior members and above to participate ? Just for curious ðŸ¤”

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dear Vijay … the thought of a private space itself is so exciting  â€¦ just see how much happy members are just by the news that such a thing is coming up …. Sonchiye shuru honey ke baad  kya kya hoga ðŸ¥³

Will newbies be able to join private forums ? Or will it be for senior members and above to participate ? Just for curious ðŸ¤”

All registered user can participate once they join the private forum.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

🤣

yaar chir cute mai tooh mazaak kaar rahe hu 

Vijay sir ko pareshan kaar rahe hu ðŸ˜†

Aaj mere day off hai tooh bore ho rahe hu tooh kya karu ðŸ˜†

Naughty naughty 🙈🙈🙈 I had just come online and saw your post.  Couldn't stop laughing so had to pull your leg 😂😂😂

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This is such an amazing feature! 😎

Thanks Vijay Sir! 😊

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is a great initiative ðŸ˜Š It is a new concept and would be great to see it in use. I am quite excited about it. Probably will take a few days to get acquainted, but am sure it will be a great addition to india forums. For 'forums' it is that makes I-F unique.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wow Great News Looking Forward To It.