Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I think they do have a story..they are weaving things..I didn’t find any episode boring and I give up very quickly..so far watching the latest track.. 

I just hope that they don’t rush things due to feedback..a bit of slow burn is not bad..as long as they don’t overdo things..balance is most imp..so far I am not complaining 

I really hope this is true ..   pace wise I have no issues yet. Its only the story that I am worried about. But will wait and see what they have in store. 

And surprisingly, I have been able to bear Manushi scenes too. Babita has toned down so now she is bearable too 🤣

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

I really hope this is true ..   pace wise I have no issues yet. Its only the story that I am worried about. But will wait and see what they have in store. 

And surprisingly, I have been able to bear Manushi scenes too. Babita has toned down so now she is bearable too 🤣

Same I watched the whole week’s episodes without forwarding which is huge given they showed Babita and Manushi 😂 

I will watch till they keep going the right way..if they mess I go back to written updates 😂 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Thank you! It seems they took the feedback to slow things down and are doing the same..honestly I was so pissed with that murder drama, regressive and negative stuff that I am liking the way manjari gives back..give me more if that..

I thought story will end at murder so if they managed to get this track and make it worth watching then I will wait for them to mess 😂 so far it’s all ok..too many questions on what happened in the one year..but they are slowly bringing it out..we know now manushi and Masoom planned a lot together..I just hope they do come up with credible reasons..

How is the fight for survival scene? I can watch it for good acting? 

arey survivor…, wo show ni ate h jha contestants are put in jungle or stranded in some island with no way out …and they have to survive … last survivor is the winner … kinda hunger games…. ya fir cage fight or cockfight … so here they all are cheering for Meet H to repair the AC like before and get out of the room.. even when she is dying slowly…. they were still sitting still .. waiting for her to die … its kinda like they are drawing sadistic pleasure seeing her dying slowly and painfully..🤢

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Manushi Ahlawat??? 😲 kisse shaadi ki usne ? Masoom se ….🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/priyankax56/status/1545789939354419200?s=21&t=5GM1ttDm-5zjhZwLWlAnDg

Jugnu21 thumbnail

aj k chai wale scene me b inke cup me chai ni ti …

kya yaar kyu? budget problem ya fir ye log itne clumsy h k chai gira denge …🤣 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Aloobhaji is literally everywhere… she is in Parineetii… she is in Banni chao home delivery… and she is in Meet …. phew … she is so hard working…👏👏

Jugnu21 thumbnail

ye Rajvardhan sirf beemar hua ta na … iska memory loss to ni hua na …

the way he was saying that he knows that there is lot of love between Meets … I was like hai? uncle ji aap te na us scene me when he burnt her stuff.. and was shouting like hell that she left him all alone with the deadliest punishment….  bhai isko achanak se inke beech me pyaar h ye kb se lgne lga ? 

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Eid Mubarak my dearest pankhas 😆❤️

Edited by Mysterylushes - 1 years ago
Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

In a world full of bitter kali coffee, let's connect on the supremacy of MA ki voti ki haath ki cha tea 🍵 😋 😳 

This has to be today's best scene. That smile, that curiosity that subtle acknowledgement. Ufff ❤️ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfzC1HRIzUy/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

In a world full of bitter kali coffee, let's connect on the supremacy of MA ki voti ki haath ki cha tea 🍵 😋 😳 

This has to be today's best scene. That smile, that curiosity that subtle acknowledgement. Ufff ❤️ 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfzC1HRIzUy/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

yaar is show me chai itni important h … or cups me 1 boond chai b ni hoti h ….

jbki other shows me chai wasn’t even the topic of conversation and fir b chai hoti h in the scenes …