Today's episode was super hot🔥🔥

Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I just loved today's episode. 

Firstly the rain scene which had some tashn scenes between Pallavi and Nick and the flashback rain romance was extremely hot 🥵🥵 Uff.. Their chemistry is just too good... 

I enjoyed the scene between Ranveer and Nick.. 'The boys talk'😂 

I loved it when Nick was so worried when Ranveer was about to reveal his lady love's name and the sigh of relief after he heard Lolita's name instead of pallavi's just showed how much possessive he is about pallavi even today. 

Barkha and Manna are typical sisters who want to keep their fights away from their mum and behave like good bacchas in front of her. That scene was kind of cute too. But Barkha got irritated because she saw Manna chatting with Ishaan. 

Overall, a beautiful hot episode for NiVi fans♥️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shinesparkle3

I just loved today's episode. 

Firstly the rain scene which had some tashn scenes between Pallavi and Nick and the flashback rain romance was extremely hot 🥵🥵 Uff.. Their chemistry is just too good... 

I enjoyed the scene between Ranveer and Nick.. 'The boys talk'😂 

I loved it when Nick was so worried when Ranveer was about to reveal his lady love's name and the sigh of relief after he heard Lolita's name instead of pallavi's just showed how much possessive he is about pallavi even today. 

Barkha and Manna are typical sisters who want to keep their fights away from their mum and behave like good bacchas in front of her. That scene was kind of cute too. But Barkha got irritated because she saw Manna chatting with Ishaan. 

Overall, a beautiful hot episode for NiVi fans♥️

I can’t wait to see it 

simple65 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhiya29

I can’t wait to see it 

plz watch and do comment....waiting waiting 

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Uff🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Nikvi still have feelings.....

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

What I am liking is the bonds combination is going simple..ike there are interaction of many charachter with many and not only the leads...

The super bonds of Manna-Barrkha..khattee  meethi bond...❤️❤️supercute it was..

Manna pallavi bond pure bliss..love..😇😇😇

Harsh Manna's relationship is of dependency and care..due to no attention by nikhil..that I am dissapoint of Nikhil..

Badal Nikhil's bond is  longing love of a father for his son.. And his feeling of guilt to have no clue of them and depriving them of support...🥺🥺

Lolita Pallavi relationship is the bestie wala relationship... Who would support in worst time...

Ranveer Pallavi relationship is like a friend come admirer who would like to support her in life as partner if pallavi is comfy to it..else its a best friend relationship, no zabardasti..

Teji Pallavi relationship is like emotional bonds of both mother of whom one craves her daughter have her love back again and would see her happy at any cost but not at cost of any toxicity, though she knows Nikhil is not toxic one..but is supportive in distress..And Pallavi is likely to be a support of her aged mom as she too raised her in difficult times..

Teji Nikhil bond is likely of a trust that neither Nikhil would hurt her daughter, and neither teji will misunderstand him as Mom in law....

And Shanky Nikhil bond is like crazy besties in life..

The only negetive bond is Bua to everyone...

My POV..😛

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautifully observed & expressed! ❤️

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nikvi lite the screen on fire. Their love, angst, frustration and anger was beautifully shown. Excellent dialogues.

Rain has an  important and special place  in their life.

Nikhil wanted more kids and Pallavi was like na re baba 

they both love each other. 

Cezanne and Rajashree are doing perfect and excellent job portraying Nikvi . They were just so perfect in performance  mind blowing performance. 👏I don’t have enough words to describe it and their chemistry. 

I am loving their chemistry .

Edited by Abhiya29 - 1 years ago