Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I hope now Alhawat thinks a little..why manushi is trying to harm manjari..May be I am hoping for too much 😐

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ye action sequence itna jaldi aa jaayega? 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

yeah precap se lgta h kl ayega … 

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I don't think so yeh wohi action sequence hain

Yeh koyi green room incident lagraha hain ahin.i feel later kidnap bhi hogi. Tabhi shayad MA ki batti jale

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

I don't think so yeh wohi action sequence hain

Yeh koyi green room incident lagraha hain ahin.i feel later kidnap bhi hogi. Tabhi shayad MA ki batti jale

dekhte h … but mjse Manushi ka face bardasht ni hota h yaar … honestly mje phle Manushi k suits pretty lgte te … lekin ab ye jo modern art ya bohemian type kapde pehenti h na … bade ajeeb lgte h …but may be because she is internet sensation and this makes sense for her as beauty blogger …

I am surprised that Anubha bilkul kuch n ni bolti ise kya? initially to usko problem ti iske short dresses pehenne pr … or ab kuch b ni… may b wo koi vasta na rkhti ho …. to fir ghr me rkh kyu rkha h? 

waise aj jb Babita ne bola k Aloobhaji apni beti ki takleef se ubahr ni payi h I was like what 😳 usko last episode me hi dekha ta mje to koi chinta ni dikhi … 1 aansu tk na nikla Meet H ko yad krke .. ulta Aloobhaji and daadi to muskura k baatein kr re te uske bare me ….😭

Jugnu21 thumbnail

as per this bts it seems Meet Ahlawat will change his clothes … because Manjari same kapde pehni h … but babita and Meet A different…. babita to Rajvardhan k liye pehni hogi …. pr Meet A? kahi usi pr chai to ni girane wali ye …. 

https://twitter.com/priyankax56/status/1544984388642885632?s=21&t=h4MI7qMBxXJoQT8JPocyCg

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

yhi to grudge h mje … k isne dhundhne ki b koshish ni ki … sidha video dekha or sb jala dia … bada momentary pyaar ta iska …. 

Mje Manjari se koi issue ni … infact if she is a different person .. I am fine….

even if Meet Ahlawat later on fell in love with her … I am fine …

but mje Meet H k bare me janna h…that girl suffered a lot … and I can’t imagine what she must have gone through jb usse uska new born baby le liya gya .. she didn’t even get a chance to take him in her arms ….. or baki uske aas pas wale to waise b gadhe h… kya pati … kya sasural kya mayka… I so wanted her to get away with her son … not to turn back… lekin yha to pta ni kya hi dikha re h …

Mera grudge bhi yahi hai... 

The whole point is makers ne isko aisa emotional dikhaya hai that any of his emotions are more one dimensional now. And this is even before the leap. Before too he was emotional but not like this. 

Ab gussa aa gaya tho full gussa mode on. Laga thha thhoda aur iska pov milega in this leap because Manjiri is anyway a mystery. But nothing🤔. Somehow they dont invest in his thoughts to be able to see the layers well enough. Right now its just these repetetive dialogues. And for Meety, they dont invest in her emotions enough. She is human but hamesha she has to hide or overcome her emotions to solve a bigger problem. Usko delivery ke baad bhi ek dhang ka scene nahi mila where she is actually just crying for the loss of the baby. She is shown extra strong and mature to handle the loss of their baby but weak to handle Meetwa's loss of their baby . 

Baaki ka tho hone nahi wala. Meety suffered but then she is fiercely protective. Usko khud ye parivaar chahiye. Mujhe ye doubt nahi hai ki ye Meety hi hai ya nahi. But I too want to know what happened to her and how she is managing. I am slowly beginning to think that she already knows where the kid is. And in fact has been with him during the first few months. But there is some other reason that she didnt come back. 

Will have to just wait for the drama to unfold first. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Ye action sequence ka nahi hai. I think its the plan Manushi and Masoom were planning on phone first. 

Some dhua in green room where Masoom has brought Manjiri and locked her in. And I hope I dont jinx it but looks like Meetwa figured out that it was Manushi and Kunal behind that incident and he is threatening them that their career will suffer. 

Abhi next attempt will be kidnapping maybe. Next week hi hoga any action drama i think. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

as per this bts it seems Meet Ahlawat will change his clothes … because Manjari same kapde pehni h … but babita and Meet A different…. babita to Rajvardhan k liye pehni hogi …. pr Meet A? kahi usi pr chai to ni girane wali ye …. 

https://twitter.com/priyankax56/status/1544984388642885632?s=21&t=h4MI7qMBxXJoQT8JPocyCg

Wah kya observation hai ... 

Sham ko office se aane ke baad bhi ab ye isi getup mein ghoomta hoga 🤣 From one suit to another... now no more comfortable wear for him for some time... bechara... I feel for him. Always in tie is no joke... 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago