Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirvanaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am excited for this movie...really loved Aish's latest poster and MR knows how to bring out the bes in her...But I wish they cast Soorya, Dhanush or Prabhas instead of Vikram...He was good back in Ratvanan days but kinda lacklustre theses days...on paper PS-1 has the ability to capture Pan Indian audience

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nirvanaa

I am excited for this movie...really loved Aish's latest poster and MR knows how to bring out the bes in her...But I wish they cast Soorya, Dhanush or Prabhas instead of Vikram...He was good back in Ratvanan days but kinda lacklustre theses days...on paper PS-1 has the ability to capture Pan Indian audience

karthi is the only good casting here, though vikram will act well but is kind of jaded now

the story is great, but MR has lost his mojo and i  dont think he ccan really make these larger than life epics, his style is more micro moments and relations 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

This is an amazing thread of those who have never heard about this novel PS. It gives a peek into each of the amazing characterizations in the novel. Mani Ratnam is known for great characterizations too... I am so excited!!

https://twitter.com/The_Kingmaker7/status/1544636151503368192

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Aish compared with Cersei? ðŸ˜² Kahaan Raja Bhoj...

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Aish compared with Cersei? ðŸ˜² Kahaan Raja Bhoj...

Aish is not being compared, they are comparing the characters. Ponniyan Selvan itself is a highly regarded piece of work which has been written way earlier and has a large following by itself. 

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vcs17

karthi is the only good casting here, though vikram will act well but is kind of jaded now

the story is great, but MR has lost his mojo and i  dont think he ccan really make these larger than life epics, his style is more micro moments and relations 

Even in them he has been faltering. His recent films just don't have that charm even with all the popular tropes of MR. Now everything seems like a pale imitation of his earlier films which were master-pieces. I am still looking forward for this film though, but just cant expect something magnificent  like Iruvar from him anymore. 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Mai last weekend Ponniyin Selvan book ka audio sun liya 

Ab ready hu for teaser 😎 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Just 2.5 hours to go. Eeks!!

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Aish is not being compared, they are comparing the characters. Ponniyan Selvan itself is a highly regarded piece of work which has been written way earlier and has a large following by itself. 

Yeah... I know, they are comparing the characters. To pull a Cersei like character, the actress needs to be powerful, so I compared Aish ðŸ˜† Let's see what she does...