Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JarenM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Haye! So effin cute. I want more of Pihu! you're such a good author! 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Aww, this is so cute. ❤ Pihu, who always wanted to get rescued by the Papa, finally gets rescued. Wish she knew he was her papa.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pihu was finally rescued by her mother’s prince charming ❤️ hopefully she gets to know the truth soon. Thanks for tagging and plz continue with this series ❤️

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Thank you for writing this! For a precious few mins I forgot the horror of what I have endured in the past few episodes. Again loved how u have depicted Pihu and her thoughts. If Ram were that intelligent in the show he would have picked it up but Ram being Ram right now he won’t realise it even if Pihu tells him her papa has her eyes 😆 nevertheless I loved ur story. I will think this is how it played out in the show and feel happy. 

Thank you for the lovely feedback ❤️🤗. I am glad you liked this one. I just wrote it impulsively😆. 

I so want for the show to start focusing on Pihu and Ram with a meaningful scenes . Not just random lollipops. 

As long as we can have our imagination to help us. We can survive this show 😎. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidharbhi95

This was so so cute .Pihu loosing her way to kitchen , hiding under the bed , such a cutie n  lastly innocently revealing it all .

It will be so difficult for her to accept her Miss Soods prince charming is none other  than this  grumpy Mr.  Khadoos .

Thank you for the lovely feedback ❤️. I am so glad you liked it. Pihu is indeed too cute and it is easy to imagine her being innocent and helping her parents get closer. . 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Very thoughtfully written. Pihu is so innocent and it's a delight to read her pov. ❤  I felt so sad for the lost little girl in the huge KM. The ending was poignant. I wish Ram in the show was at least half as smart as Ram in your OS. 😅

Thanks for the tag 🤗

Aww Thanks Meri Tia ❤️🤗. I am so glad you liked it . Pihu is indeed a delight to write on hence I can't seem to stop writing on her even if it isn't a well thought out like want it to be 😆. 

Since I am writing from Pihu perspective Ram will continue to look dumb at the moment 😆. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Tagging those who commented on the first two shots. In case you are interested 😊

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I am loving how this series is turning out, 👏 and I wonder why Ram said nothing to Nandini when she said Pihu didn't belong there. I hope you continue soon, would love to know how Pihu reacts when she learns Ram is her father. ❤

FariaJuthi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do continue soon and make it lil bit detailed. ❤️❤️