Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Rishita gave the idea in today’s episode and is she going to pick the roles - who gets to be what, as she is the director of this Bhootiya drama 😆

Only Shiva knows  what he wants to be😆

Dang! I miss Krish very much in this track. Mohit is very good at these things. Krish started the disguise business first  in this family 😆

I can’t believe Suman is also excited about this whole thing

“ aur buddi chudail bhi hogi’ 😆

Also how did Dhara allow Rishita to throw ideas, it is usually her who comes up with such adbhut ideas from her khurafati brain  and for the first time she is letting Rishita take the lead? - 10 chakkar, 50 chakkar😆

What a family!!👏👏 😆😆

And Mami is the perfect comic villain for them unlike Janu  and Motiben who are Chindi villains 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
wanderlust321 thumbnail

Shiva be lookin a lil chubbbyy 😆

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wanderlust321

Shiva be lookin a lil chubbbyy 😆

kans bhanja  12 roti maarke aur kaisa lagega?😂😂😂

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

kans bhanja  12 roti maarke aur kaisa lagega?😂😂😂

Aur dhaadi bhi chali gayi. All along it was covering up his chubbiness 😆

As Vandana said, he is looking like a college kid, will pass as one if he goes to Krish’s college😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Kya hai yaa itna jhoot bol raha hai sabke saamne that Raavi got Krish ready for Kesar kaand? Really?😆

Did  he forget all those dandas? 😆

If he did, Dhara is ready to hit him again anytime😆 She keeps saying thapad maroongi, jee karta usse maar doon, Dhara can’t wait to hit him 😆

Raavi shouldn’t have stopped with just staring, she should have given it back in words 😆

Also what’s with Suman starting to say to Shiva, “ tu chup kar”  and he has began to stutter again.

I am not getting a good vibe here, reminding me of a track from last year 😆

Shiva ka zubaan chalta hai sirf Raavi aur Mami ke saamne, baaki samay toh Shechu banke baita hai 😆

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Iam watching today's episode straight after shivi reunion only for krutika and kanwar's scene 

But I want to know the location of the person who does Akshay's eyebrows , so perfectly done ✅ 😁 

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What the hell is wrong with kinshuk 

Was he standing in a cold storage or something such a cold response to Shiva's return 🤣

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandira2

Iske baad jo hua, uska kya kehna 🤡 I miss those days ❤️

Jis tarah Shiva ka dil tuta tha hamara bhi tut gaya tha🥺🥺

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Wow dear I thought that is dev near raavi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. What a detective eye . 

Okay!!! laptop me zyada better dikhta hai🤣mene abhi mobile se dekha toh mujhe bhi nahi dikha🙊

Yeah thenks, ShiVi fd is full of detectives😎

Saakshi2k thumbnail

One thing! Jab suman ne thodi der pehle dhara se kaha mera bachha, she still has audacity to threaten to slap him in front of his mother... Heinnnnnn jiii😲 aur yeh suman, jaha bolna chahie waha toh bolti nahi, pure time bas Raavi pe chadhi rehti hai