Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank Goodness, Kanta kaki's faile hue raita got solved in a jiffy that too Gautam figured it 😆

The only thing Kanta was not there to hear that "kis ladke ke saat hai Raavi" is actually Shiva 😆

Nah! who cares if she knows or doesn't know who Raavi was with the other day. This lady and her DIL had the audacity to talk nonsense about Raavi when her own son had an affair or who knows if he still has one😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

After watching Dev's Kurta in my big screen, I must share this, my daughter has a romper in that same color and exact pattern 😆

How did it happen though? She bought it in Macy's and Dev got it from the costume department of PS 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Though Mami's house is very nice and well decorated, who has a store room off of the living room and that too with  French doors. Why do you want to display all your junk to the visitors? 😆

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Important sawaal: 

No one cares for that AsthiAatma in matka?? 
no one? 
Please come as bhoot, take over kuan & scare the heck out on gombi the zombie. 

Also: Pandyas confirmed niksmmas? Dhara & Gombi have zero credibility to arrange for money. Noone wants to work, utube mba is useless as ever. Almost like gombi wants shiva to surrender so v can get back to work soon. 

Though he had tiny hug & all, but emotions were completely off!!!  He hawked more for Dave ‘Dharaa maun akela lad gaya hoon… Dhara’s ye kya ho gayaa…’ kuan full of tears!

Here too his partiality was SO obvious.

Loved Suman Shiva scene, wish it was longer.

Though was hoping Suman talks about Raavi, sadly too much to ask for.  And stuttering shiva not being able to speak for Raavi…. Can creatives not go back to these? 

These two points spoil every good thing. 

hope maami stays around n this comic avtaar , good relief & pallavi acts effortless. Let moti stay evil. Maami can be maami.

mpks1 thumbnail

Topper from Youtube university, our won Superstar had the following heading  on the marker board 😆

"Jeevanlal ki vaat lagane ki ideas ? 

🤣🤣🤣

Gautam reminded Dev how they were beaten to pulp first time they went to see him when Dev suggested that they bring him to Somnath, beat him, shoot his confession and make the video viral 🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Manasi, Shiva is very much there as a bhoot in the precap after watching it few times to confirm

Suman, Gautam, Dhara, Dev, Shiva and Raavi are all the there.

There are 2 guys wearing the black robe, the one in the front is Shiva, and Dev is standing behind.

Rishita cannot go for obvious reasons and they did not include Krish as Mohit went on vacation.

Otherwise you can see all  6 in the precap - going to Jeevanlal's place in the truck- Shiva and Dev are sitting in the front, Gautam,Dhara, Suman and Raavi are at the back and Dev is driving.

Later when they show Mami-Motiben conversation, towards the end they show their disguises too

Shiva is donning the same bhoot disguise like before

Dev - don't even want to say the name, I am sure you understand

Gautam- Ward boy

Dhara- Looteri dulhan

Suman - patient

Raavi - Manjulika

mpks1 thumbnail

After looking at the background of where Mami is in the precap, doesn't it look like Kandya Niwas, most importantly Shiva-Raavi's room?

Did  Mami get caught and these Kandyas locked in her in ShiVi's room but let her use the phone? 😆

Anything is possible with the way Kandyas are brain storming to get to  Jeevanlal and get their land back 😆

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok a little bit of fashion police here lol.

Why was Raavi wearing such a heavy dress at home in the night?

I liked the anarkali and I thought the color looked absolutely gorgeous on Alice, but why was is it so long?

Had the anarkali ended just below her knees then it would have been a beautiful dress for a party though. Why did it fall all the way to the ground and why was she wearing it at home? 

I still thought she looked beautiful 😍 

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Ok a little bit of fashion police here lol.

Why was Raavi wearing such a heavy dress at home in the night?

I liked the anarkali and I thought the color looked absolutely gorgeous on Alice, but why was is it so long?

Had the anarkali ended just below her knees then it would have been a beautiful dress for a party though. Why did it fall all the way to the ground and why was she wearing it at home? 

I still thought she looked beautiful 😍 

Raavi is given all type of heavy claustrophobic kinds of dress😔long anarkalis full sleeves anarkalis, and most importantly dupatta, can they just give her pre wedding outfits like that blue dress that she wore in her intro ep or that yellow color dress, isnt she somnath ki sabse sundar ladki, they should have given raavi all kinds of fashionable clothes like rishita, but raavi ko behanji types dress dete hai😫😭

even her haveli outfits were good, jab se people started tagging ph for new wardrobe for raavi, usko aur heavy dresses milne lagi🙄

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Prema I watched the precap still can't figure out Shiva in costume. Till the tempo I could see him but can't recognize in bhootiya avatar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣