Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Seja1

I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if Shivi sacrifice their room for KirKir or whatever their name is ๐Ÿ˜†

At least it would be better sleeping in the angaan than the pink gaudy room Shivi has now 

what the hell they colour it PINK??? 

Prizi thumbnail

I wonder what does raavi do in her live??? 

Prizi thumbnail

I would love to see jealous shiva

manny136 thumbnail

Maybe coz Alice loves pink she asked the pH to paint it pink post renovation lol 

Kween_Snowflake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There was too much pink in ShiVi's room...

Vese raavi ka room mammi k ghar me pink hi tha na. Kaash hume is pink room ki back story milti.

Backstory of shivi room:

Raavi is dead set on pink but shiva is totally against it he doesn't want such girly and goudy color in his room. He is more in favour of grey, beige, white, earth tones and other neutrals. So they get into this huge argument over this and the whole family gets involved. Then Rishita suggest to have a competition between shivi to decide the colour of the room. The whole family agrees. Even suman becomes excited and declares that she will be the judge and make sure that no one cheats. Then they play three games -

1. Charades with two teams shiva and raavi being the captains (sasta version of rwsp to promote it) and get some fun moments with family and beautiful moments for all couples specially shivi. Raavi's team wins this game. (R - 1, S - 0)

2. Fancy dress (well because Pandya's love dressing up๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„) but here they have to play each other's character again with two teams headed by shiva and raavi. Shiva's team wins thanks to Shiva's experience in the field. (R - 1, S - 1)

3. Quiz competition between only shiva and raavi. They are asked questions about each other. Both are giving all the right answers then raavi is asked about Shiva's first crush. And Raavi is unable to answer and team shiva wins!!! (R - 1, S - 2)

So team shiva clearly wins but Raavi is still visibly upset about shiva's first crush question ( she is not upset about loosing as my raavi is not a sore loser) but shiva thinks she is upset about the color. And the chattan pandya become softy for his phool Kumari and tells everyone that he wants his room to be pink in color. Suman gets iritated and calls him peticot chaap no. 3. And Rishita and krish teases him.

But raavi is still upset and goes to her room. Shiva follows her and wants to why is she still upset even after her wish is fulfilled? She tells him that she doesn't care about the color anymore and refuses to tell him the real reason and shows some nakhra but then shiva tikels it out of her. And after some nautaki tells her that his first crush is Madhuri Dixit and laughs on her. Raavi gets irritated and declares that now he can't back off from his promise (Pinky room). A look of pure horror crosses his face and now it's Raavi's turn to laugh.

After imagining this I feel a lot better about the Pinky room.

Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kween_Snowflake

There was too much pink in ShiVi's room...

Vese raavi ka room mammi k ghar me pink hi tha na. Kaash hume is pink room ki back story milti.

Backstory of shivi room:

Raavi is dead set on pink but shiva is totally against it he doesn't want such girly and goudy color in his room. He is more in favour of grey, beige, white, earth tones and other neutrals. So they get into this huge argument over this and the whole family gets involved. Then Rishita suggest to have a competition between shivi to decide the colour of the room. The whole family agrees. Even suman becomes excited and declares that she will be the judge and make sure that no one cheats. Then they play three games -

1. Charades with two teams shiva and raavi being the captains (sasta version of rwsp to promote it) and get some fun moments with family and beautiful moments for all couples specially shivi. Raavi's team wins this game. (R - 1, S - 0)

2. Fancy dress (well because Pandya's love dressing up๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„) but here they have to play each other's character again with two teams headed by shiva and raavi. Shiva's team wins thanks to Shiva's experience in the field. (R - 1, S - 1)

3. Quiz competition between only shiva and raavi. They are asked questions about each other. Both are giving all the right answers then raavi is asked about Shiva's first crush. And Raavi is unable to answer and team shiva wins!!! (R - 1, S - 2)

So team shiva clearly wins but Raavi is still visibly upset about shiva's first crush question ( she is not upset about loosing as my raavi is not a sore loser) but shiva thinks she is upset about the color. And the chattan pandya become softy for his phool Kumari and tells everyone that he wants his room to be pink in color. Suman gets iritated and calls him peticot chaap no. 3. And Rishita and krish teases him.

But raavi is still upset and goes to her room. Shiva follows her and wants to why is she still upset even after her wish is fulfilled? She tells him that she doesn't care about the color anymore and refuses to tell him the real reason and shows some nakhra but then shiva tikels it out of her. And after some nautaki tells her that his first crush is Madhuri Dixit and laughs on her. Raavi gets irritated and declares that now he can't back off from his promise (Pinky room). A look of pure horror crosses his face and now it's Raavi's turn to laugh.

After imagining this I feel a lot better about the Pinky room.

koi likhooooooo

I want to read an OS

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prizi

what the hell they colour it PINK??? 

Maybe got inspiration from upcoming RWSP PS vs BC episode ๐Ÿ˜†

Blue angaan, pink bedroom ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I understand Shiva and Raavi are shown as in their 20s and their characters are written as childish and immature and hence we get to see this behaviour in episodes however in contrast when they do emotional and romantic scenes, I somehow see them as mature, emotionally attached and loving couple who are madly/crazy in love with each other. When I see them crave for each otherโ€™s attention, I donโ€™t see two grown up children, but I see as two passionate lovers who all they want to do is love and spend time with each other 

wanderlust321 thumbnail

Gunda shiva looked hot fighting with krish ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Didn't notice did Shivi has AC in their room? 

Even I didn't see AC maybe it is on 4th wall๐Ÿ˜†

This is how their room looks like๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฉ

https://twitter.com/saffarnaama/status/1547818093493178369?s=20&t=rvGcOATOKx8Hf72-ddwtwg