Frequent Posters

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: 07RB

May be short film

Or even an advertisement

this point a photo would work tooπŸ˜†

Yeah I didn't want an MV as much as I wanted something as long as they worked together. PS would have been great and an ad even better. Like the Grofer's one. That was one awesome ad and they both looked so good in it. Sadly no brand thought to take any advantage of their combined popularity πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Eternalallure thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Initially even i wanted a rrahel mv .

But now looking at other mv i am happy they didnt do . Bcz each mv has same storyline , same medicore work and stuff .

And now itna mv mv o gya hai ki mv are failing . No mv has recently got hit or popular as it was in earlier days 

I want them to work together but something worth their level . Bcz show main already kabada kiya tha humare talented team ne

MVs are so ghatiya these days. Most of the songs are actually. This is what happens when you start producing something in bulk with more focus on quantity than quality. I don't watch any of them and really only the fans of the stars in the video care about themπŸ™„πŸ™„

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Whenever we asked about them getting some MV they both always denied, apart from that one time when Rrahul said that a MV is in works. So I don't think they actually got any offers to work together again be it MV or any other project. As fas as shedding Riddhima's image, I don't know what she's worried about. Fans hardly see her Riddhima only. Helly's the one actress I've seen who hasn't been typecast. She does different roles and then she easily moves on. But yeah it's her decision to choose her projects. Whatever she wants to do who are we to question herπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

sometimes i am also like ek mv se kya o jaata 

Hum jaise log khush o jaate 

But who are we to decide for them . Unka career unki choices

Eternalallure thumbnail

So handsome😍😍😍😍

Itne dino se yeh chehra kyun chupa rakha thaπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Eternalallure thumbnail
Navdeep_08 thumbnail