IMMJ2 casts' SoMe THREAD #6

Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome to 

IMMJ2 casts' SoMe Content thread #6 smiley41

This thread is dedicated to our casts of IMMJ2,

where the purpose of this thread is to post SoMe content, which has been posted by the cast and official accounts (which is related to the cast's upcoming projects). 

Creations such as memes, VM etc. should be avoided - unless it has been liked/shared/commented by some of the cast. 

Kindly do make another thread if you want to share SoMe creations, I can understand it's fun to discuss them too smiley20

Let's have some fun together and keep the positivity in this threadsmiley39

Rules

We hate to restrain people to express their feelings. 

But since there are some rules in this forum we will request you all to obey them and keep the discussion with dignity. 

Check IF's COC and the IMMJ2's Rules.

1. Sharing other actor's/brand's SoMe content where the cast is involved is also ALLOWED. As long it's related to the Immj2 members, people can post - but don't use harmful words about any actors.

2.  Since this topic had bothered many people to an extent, it will from now on NOT BE ALLOWED to have discussions on Rrahul Sudhir and Nia Sharma in LINKED-UP form. 

3. Please avoid discussing LINKED-UP rumours of any actors in general.

4. Only post immj2 VM's & other creations, if the actors have liked, comment or shared it. 

Birthdays

Navdeep_08 : 8th Jan

Abby_143 : 23rd May

bahi. : 26th June

07RB : 16th July

namratanbhat : 21st July

Ayushi_787th August

Eternalallure : 15th September

Edited by bahi. - 1 years ago

Damn sorry guys.. I didn't even realise that the previous thread crossed 150 pages 2 days ago and many of you have been waiting for me to make it. 

There are so many things going on - 2 days ago there was a shooting attack going on in the mall which I live nearby, it's just by luck that I was not there at that time. So it's has been really scary and crazy, so my head is at so many places right now. 

But next time if there goes days without my reply, then some of you are more than welcome to open the next thread. 😉

Thank you for the Thread Acca🤗❤️

Thank God u r safe by God's grace. 

Edited by Sneha.A - 1 years ago

Originally posted by bahi.

Damn sorry guys.. I didn't even realise that the previous thread crossed 150 pages 2 days ago and many of you have been waiting for me to make it. 

There are so many things going on - 2 days ago there was a shooting attack going on in the mall which I live nearby, it's just by luck that I was not there at that time. So it's has been really scary and crazy, so my head is at so many places right now. 

But next time if there goes days without my reply, then some of you are more than welcome to open the next thread. 😉

Take care and be safe❤️

Thank you for creating a new thread.

Thanks for the thread Bahi 🤗

Damn! That.s scary. Stay safe and take care ❤️

Bahi take care buddy and stay safe

And thanks for the thread

Originally posted by bahi.

That Copenhagen mall shooting right? I heard they are not ruling out terrorist angle. And that a Harry Styles concert was also about to happen nearby. Dude that's scary. India has a lot of problems, but thankfully daily mass shootings like America, and lone wolf attacks is not one of them. Cannot imagine how it must feel to go out to buy bread or just to enjoy your weekend and not come back because of some brainwashed psycho😥😥😥

Originally posted by Eternalallure

That Copenhagen mall shooting right? I heard they are not ruling out terrorist angle. And that a Harry Styles concert was also about to happen nearby. Dude that's scary. India has a lot of problems, but thankfully daily mass shootings like America, and lone wolf attacks is not one of them. Cannot imagine how it must feel to go out to buy bread or just to enjoy your weekend and not come back because of some brainwashed psycho😥😥😥

You got it right. Fields mall in Copenhagen. I only live 15 minutes away and was in the mall a day before and my sister was there few hours before it happend. Yes, it not a terrorist but a 22 years old psycho man. And many people have been spending their time there before the Harry Styles Concert which should had happen at Royal Arena (nearby). People here were in celebration mood as Tour de france were happening here in Denmark at the same time. So I was watching that and then suddenly police and helicopter were all over my area. (The police are still in the area).