Leap | New Actors roped in - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

26

Views

5551

Users

7

Likes

76

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#11

I will miss old GB, Neha. 😭

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

I will miss old GB, Neha. 😭

Haan!! Snehlata was so gorgeous and beautiful! Agreed she's too young for the role but still 😭 makeup? 🥺

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#13

I didnt see paro. Are they just going to forget her

irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
#14

You are such a Rockstar.  Made my day!!!  Yay!!! I hope this forum becomes more active as well.  

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: irene2010

You are such a Rockstar.  Made my day!!!  Yay!!! I hope this forum becomes more active as well.  

🤗you've made my day 🤗

Hoping the same! 😳

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: 07RB

I didnt see paro. Are they just going to forget her

seems like it Screenshot_2022-07-05-08-28-17-464_com.instagram.android.jpg


Paro had a change of heart na kal 😆 to ab kya kaam hai uska 🤣

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#17

Thanks, girl! 


Why is there another leap? 


The two kids will be the children of Ahilya and Khanderao, right? Because if I'm not wrong, Khanderao had only two children, even though he's rumoured to have 10 wives (which makes this rumour more like a lie). 


It's sad that they're changing the OG cast. They were much better and the audience might have connected to them. Connecting with the new actors would be hard for the audience. 😕😕 


I LOVE Khanderao here. He's looking majestic. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: Metamorphosis

Thanks, girl! 


Why is there another leap? 


The two kids will be the children of Ahilya and Khanderao, right? Because if I'm not wrong, Khanderao had only two children, even though he's rumoured to have 10 wives (which makes this rumour more like a lie). 


It's sad that they're changing the OG cast. They were much better and the audience might have connected to them. Connecting with the new actors would be hard for the audience. 😕😕 


I LOVE Khanderao here. He's looking majestic. 

8 years' leap.

As per timeline, (the original one) around this time the court intrigues deepened and Khanderao dies when Malerao is around 10-12. 

I think it is important to show the leap so that Ahilya's actual story, when she takes over the court can be shown. 


Khanderao had ~3 wives and few consorts (not actual wives) but he was into drugs and drinks which probably means he could not have other kids 😆 or they were not legal (?). 


Haan, that look looks majestic, some people in comments said he looked older than necessary🤣


No idea why they had to change so many actors. Gunoji (Harsh Joshi) was quite young to play the role but others 🤔 also I'm still mad about Tukoji. 🥺


Let's see how they do. As long as they maintain the essence of the character, the new actors will be fine. I've seen the ones playing Gautama and Tukoji before, they're good. Baki naye hai. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#19

New Gautama - her voice felt too soft, I miss Sneha's kadak awaaz, the way she would shut up everyone with a look and two words.


New Dwarka.. her wardrobe, especially those necklace/mangalsutra was way too shiny/sparkly. Pehle wala thoda subtle tha. 


What is with Ahilya's wardrobe? Dupatta in place of shawl? 🤪 ye kitni creative liberty lenge? 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
#20

As said before, I love Shruti ulfat but here I was connected to Snehalata as GB😒…yet to catch up after the leap..Thanks Neha…❤️aaj kuch khaas nahi huva epi mei lagtha hai.