Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Plz pm me too, whenever you update.

VirMan506 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 62

Suddenly they heard Shree and Liza arguing. Ariya looked from behind the door and saw that Shriza were in the dining room

Sh: how can this be? (Upset)

L: I don’t know, okay. It`s not my fault

Sh: then is it mine? It’s the fault of the weather that suddenly changed

Ariya looked at each other confused, they decided to intervene

R: what is going on here?

Sh: Ask disaster ki malkin

L: ask Specky

A: one of you tell us otherwise I will make sure thatyou both will get no vacation after your wedding

R: sir, don’t scare them. Sit down, take a deep breathand tell us

They both sat down on the chairs

L: dadzu and mom won`t attend the engagement

R: engagement? Whose?

Sh: ours

R: when did maasi and masa and uncle and aunty decideit and when is it?

L: this morning, they called and told us about it thatnext week is an auspicious date

A: but why the fight?

Sh: sir, they will not be coming

R: but why?

Sh: the flights have been canceled, Ri for a whole month because of storm alert, the weather have been unpredictable for a while 

L: and the funny thing is that mom and dadzu are in Calcutta with Shree`s parents, they were planning to come together but now   can`t come

Sh: I don’t want to the engagement without them

L: me too

A: that`s why you both were fighting?

Shriza nodded

A: oh god (he held his head), you can videocall thewhole engagement and have reception when we all get back to Mumbai, we live ina modern time now

R: that`s a great idea but where will we hold theengagement?

A: Miss Mukherjee, we can ask Arnav and Khushi if wecan hold it here

Shree huggedArjun in happiness. Arjun looked shocked and so were Riya and Liza, after awhile Shree realized his mistake and hurriedly left Arjun

Sh: sorry sir, I got overwhelmed

A (cleared his throat): let`s not talk about this ever

Sh: yes, sir. Sorry, sir

L: Let`s go ask jijju and di, Specky. Thanks for thehelp, Arjun sir

Shriza left to find Arshi leaving Ariya alone

R: Arjun, you are genius

Riya suddenly kissed Arjun on his cheeks and wentafter Shriza to help convince Arshi not realizing what she had done

Arjun was in a daze that he didn’t even notice Sakshiwho was next to him

Sa: Arjun sir, are you ok? Why are you red?

A: huh? Yeah, I am fine, I think (he felt his cheeksburning so he rubbed his cheeks so it can go down)

Sa: you hungry? Siddarth is going to make food for me,do you want to eat too?

A: no, thanks. I think I need some fresh air

Arjun left from there to go to the garden

Sa: inhe kya hua? (What happened to him?)

V: hey, Sakshi, what are you doing alone? (He put hisarm around her shoulder)

Sa: nothing, waiting for Siddarth to cook for me

V: achcha. Anyways, have you seen Superstar? I havebeen looking for her for a while

Sa: I think I saw her with Shree going to Arnav jijjuand di`s room

V: oh, ok

Suddenly he felt someone pulling his arm

V: hey

Virat turned around and saw Siddarth holding his arm

V: hey, that hurts, let go

Sid left his arm and said:

Sorry, you were standing in the way

Sa: but Siddarth, you could just pass by him

Sid: I didn’t realize, I am sorry, Virat (sarcastic)

V: it`s okay, bro (he held his arm in pain)

Sa: you ok, Virat?

V: yeah, I am fine (he grimaced a little)

Sid: Sakshi, sit here and I will make you something toeat

Sa: ok. Virat, you want to join us?

V: no, I am fine. I am going to look for Superstar

Sa: ok

Virat left from there

One hour later

Everyone was sitting in the living room because Arnav to make an announcement

Arn: guys, as you all know, Shree and Liza are acouple and they are going to get married soon, but before that there is another step and that is engagement

Kh: and they asked if they can hold their engagement here, and we said yes

Ar: but unfortuntality their parents can`t make it because of the storm alert

Kh: that`s why they want to do a small ceremony and invite a few people

Sakshi in her mind: I can only use magic for small things and not the weather, that`s god`s department (She pouted)

Sam/M: when is the engagement?

Sh: next week on Friday

Gunj: then we need to start preparing for it,decorations, food and music.

Ar: that`s why we need to get an early rest, becausetomorrow it will get hectic

Kh: Sameer,Arjun you both will help right?

Sameer looked a little shocked, he wasn’t evenconcentrating on the talk that was going on, because he was looking at Ayeshaand Virat who were talking with each other. Arjun and Sakshi were the only onesto notice it

A: ofcourse he will help, he is the one who always saythat teamwork is important, Right RAthor?

Sameer just glared at Arjun and nodded

Ay: so that`s settled, I will take care of the invitations with Gunjan and Khushi di

V: I will help too

Before anyone could say anything, Arjun said:

Riya, me and Saksi will help with the decorations

Riya just shook her head and Arjun was thinking thistime I am first

Ar: ok, that`s cool. After dinner we need to settle early. The other things we will decide tomorrow  

After dinner everyone went to their own room exceptfor Virat

He went to Manvi`s room and knocked. Manvi was on herbed, she looking at her tab when she heard the knock, she got up and opened thedoor and was shocked to see Virat standing there

Man: what do you want?

V: listen, I am not in the mood for fighting, I am hereto talk about Shree and Superstar

Man: so tell me

V: isn’t it better if I talk inside? It`s a  little weird

Man: fine, get inside

Virat went inside and Manvi closed the door, Virat sat on the sofa and gestured Manvi to sit down, she sat down on the other sofa

Manv: tell

V: Shree and Liza are getting engaged, that means we are almost inlaws too

Man: what?

V: yes, I have been friends with Liza since I was 10 and she is more like sister to me. I care a lot for her, she never had real friends or was in a relationship for long but I am happy that she found a perfect life partner even if I still don’t know what she sees in him

Manv: excuse me. What do you mean?

V: hear me out first, then talk

Manv: fine (sighed), continue

V: I want it to be special for her, specially now that uncle and aunty can’t be be here for her day

Manv: even our parents aren’t coming, so what do you want to do?

V: let`s try and not fight for a week, we can behave cordially for these few days, agreed?

Manv: fine, I agree

V: okay, then. Good night

Man: same to you

Virat left Manvi`s room and went to his room

Man: I just hope everything turns alrigth 

She also went to sleep

Scene shifts to Ayesha`s room

Ayesha was talking to her cutie pie

Ay: Arjun sir send me a message and it said that hehas a plan to make Sameer sir accept his feelings for me. I hope it works

Cutie pie just purred

Ay: sleepy huh?

She put her cat in sleeping basket and went to sleeptoo

Scene shifts to Sameer

He was grumbling

S: what is going on here?  We are here on a mission and we shouldconcentrate on it. I will tell everyone tomorrow that I am not doing allthis 

He fell asleep after lots of tossing and turning

Scene shifts to Arjun

He had messaged to Ayesha and after that he messaged Riya

The message: Good night Riya, see you in dreams and in the morning <3

After that he went to sleep

Scene shifts to Riya

Riya got Arjun`s message and texted him back. Afterthat she went to her balcony and saw her Angel (star)

R: hi Angel, it`s been so long that I talked to you,you know these few days were hectic, let me tell you.

She told about the case and after that she said:

You know, I feel like an elder sister to Sakshi, she reminds me of mom when she talks, I was really worried for her but she was fine. I was happy that she was okay. Don’t get jealous, okay. You are still my adorable sister. I felt very sorry for Sharon and Shwayam, being locked up for almost nine months and the criminal was someone whom she trusted a lot. Good thing, we found them otherwise don’t what would have happened to them. When Sharon took SK name, I felt that I heard the name somewhere but I can`t remember it, I get a headache because of it. Anyways I need to sleep because Shree and Liza`s engagement is next week, the preparations will start from tomorrow. I will be busy till then, sorry. Good night

Riya went to sleep

Scene shifts to Sakshi

Sa: good night di

She layed on the bedthinking: di, how can I be jealous of myself but I can`t tell you that I amyour sister. We are getting close to the past, I hope that you are strong tohandle it, I will be with you all the way

She looked at her newmobile and saw that Sid had send her a message

It read: good night

She smiled and messagedhim back: good night (with lots of smileys)

After that she fellasleep

Scene shifts to Siddarth

He was waiting for Sakshi`sreply. When he got the message, he was really happy, he put the mobile asideand looked at Sakshi`s pic which he got from commissioner Coelho, he put itunder the pillow and fell asleep ofcourse dreaming about Sakshi

The others were alreadydreamland thinking about their future

The next day Sameer was determined to say that he wasn’t interested in helping when the scene he  saw infront of him infuriated him. He saw that Ayesha and Virat were laughing and talking in whispers, they were sitting next to Khushi and Gunjan, making the guestlist. Sameer decided to go back in his room but when he turned he saw Arjun was behind him giving a sarcastic smile

A: kahan jaa reho? (Where are you going?) We will need all the help we can get, right, Khushiji?

Kh: ofcourse, Arjun butyou can call me Khushi

A: ok

Kh: ok, come Sameer. Youcan help Chotu with the food arrangements, he is over there

Sameer didn’t sayanything, he just glared at Arjun and went to help Chotu who was in a shockthat Sameer was helping him in chosing food arrangements

After a while everyonegot busy with their works, Siddarth and Manvi were handling music, Ariya andSakshi decorations, Chotu and Sameer food, Ayesha and Virat were helping withinvitations.

Shriza decided for a black and purple theme, purple for girls and black for men so Arnav and Khushi helped them with the clothes and Samrat and Gunjan were doing the invitations, Shriza already talked with their parents about the arrangements, their parents were really elated that they could attend their engagement using the videocall, they were also preparing from their sides.

A few servants were helping with the decorations outside at the poolside and a few were helping indoors, Riya and Sakshi were putting flowers on the wall while Arjun was setting the lights but at times he would look at Riya. Riya was a bit sad so Sakshi decided to ask her

Sa: Riya, why are youlooking sad?

R: oh, nothing. Just somestuff

Sa: you can tell me, I wont say it to anyone

R: ok. My favorite hairclip broke

Sa: the pink one?

R: yes, I bought it with my first salary, I worked part-time

Sa: oh

R: I had it for 8years, it reminded me of how hard I worked to get here

Sa: don’t be sad, D…. I mean Ri, even if it is broken now but you still have pieces which will remind you of the memory. Think like this when you see stars everyday but one day, you won`t see because it became a shooting star, you will still remember it, it became someone`s wish or it came to you

R: wow, such deepwords. I am empressed. Sakshi, you always make me feel better, talking about stars makes me happy

Sa: I know

They both laughed and continued their work but this time a little happier. Arjun had heard the conversation between Sakshi and Riya, he felt bad and wanted to make  Riya cheerful, and he was thinking how when Khushi and Arnav called him so he went towards them

Ar: Arjun, there are only few baskets of flowers delivered, the delivery guy only brought 5 baskets and we need also flowers for outside. Can you go to the market and buy some more and have them delivered? The first delivery guy isn’t picking up the calls, he is probably somewhere delivering flowers at other places and there isn’t anyone available here  

Kh: Siddarth is going with Samrat to get a few music systems, why don’t you with them?

A: fine with me

Kh: thanks

Arjun went to Sakshi and Riya

A: I am going to the market to get some more flowers, do you need anything?

Sa: no, sir, aap jao, we don’t need anything, right Riya?

R: right. Arjun sir (she strained on the sir), we are doing fine, drive safely, ok

A: ok

He left from there and went outside where Sid and Samrat were waiting for him, he got in the car and left to go to the market. The whole ride only Samrat and Sid were talking while Arjun was thinking what he should do to make Riya happy again,  they arrived at the market and went to do their shopping.

After buying the flowers and making sure that the delivery will be made, Arjun saw a jewellery store and went inside. He was looking around when he saw a perfect gift for Riya, he bought it and went back to the car where he saw Samrat and Sid waiting for him, they went home

They arrived at home and went to do their work, Arjun hid the gift in his room, and he decided to give it to Riya at the party 

precap: the party and a surprise 

sorry for the delay, it has been a real bad month 

i will tell later

thanks for waiting

i hope you will like this chapter

have a happy new year

be safe, be healthy and be happy 

Edited by VirMan506 - 1 years ago
riyuuu33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update 😄😊

Please do pm me when you update next. 

And a very happy new year. May this year brings brightness and success for you and your family ❤️❤️

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Shriza ka engagement hone wala hai arshi ke yaha sab engagement ki taiyari mein ariya scene nice fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm

Happy New Year🎇

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fabulous update

Love it

Cont soon 

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello, read the update & it was nice. So, Shreeza's engagement preparation is going on in full swing, their parents are unable to attend the function because of weather warning & so, all the ETF members and their other friends are busy in making it perfect. Let's see what happens next. Will be waiting to read more. 

Garggeetika45 thumbnail

Waiting for your next part do post soon 

VirMan506 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i will try to update by the end of this month

VirMan506 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

can someone tell me why i can`t update

it`s showing spam content

i have been  trying for a while now

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: VirMan506

can someone tell me why i can`t update

it`s showing spam content

i have been  trying for a while now

Happened with me once when I was Newbie. I still don't know why it was happened but you can post your issue in the site issues thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5317283

Someone will definitely help you.