Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Is scene par Anjali ka reaction best tha 🤣

Audience ko represent kar rahi thi Anjali 😆

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sikku and his love for drama.. the screenplay was quite engaging today! 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Percap me Indu ko baby Zoon mil gayi hai 

Means 3rd or 4th episode me definitely 4-5 years ka leap aayega 😆

Fir real story start hogi Ritesh -Zoon - Indu ki 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

maine sirf Percap dekha hai, episode nahi dekh sakti hu abhi kyunki clg me hu 😆

But dekhne ke bad highlights jarur bata dungi 👍🏼

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The episode starts with indu wheeling a wounded bob ji inside the hospital. The doctor treats his wounds and asks as to how it happened. Bob ji lies about falling down accidentally. The doctor then suggests some scans to eliminate any possibilty of internal or serious injury. When indu pays for the scans at the counter, she chances upon the gold ring in her bag. Indu’s mom call comes and she assures all is fine at her end but breaks down the truth when her friend guy speaks to her. Indu tells the guy friend to manage her mom till she comes back and not let her know. She will explain the happenings once back.

On the other side, its shown that ritesh and mahesh’s(indu’s ex-bf) wife are college buddies and ritesh has come to her place to visit her. Ritesh, mahesh, wife are doing gupshup when there is commotion outside caused by indu. indu is furious with mahesh and tells that if something happens to her bob ji, he will have to pay for the consequences.. mahesh wife says that she will pay for indu’s father medical expenses and then mahesh rants off that she is here purely for money and calls her a gold-digger. Indu throws the gold ring at him and says that your were a free-loader at my place a few years back and he has no aukaat to call her that and tells him that he can keep the gold ring for all the expenses he bore during their dating period and walks away furiously. 

Ritesh and his friend are standing afar and seeing the happenings and ritesh runs behind indu. He tries calling her but indu’s mind is pre-occupied and gets into an auto and goes away.

Indu and father plan to return to Mumbai by bus from bhopal. 

ritesh is furious and gets into slight tussle with mahesh and says that if the girl was a gold-digger she wouldnt be throwing away a gold ring at him and mahesh is the wrong person and warns his friend that once a cheater always a cheater. So beware. 

Precap: indu finds a just-born baby. 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Epi 2 bhi achha hai 👍🏼

Ritesh ka character interesting hai sach me 😳

Jab Mansi - Ritesh mile house ke door par us scene me Ritesh kitna funny and cutely behave karta hai ☺️

Abtak 2 bar Ritesh Indu ko follow kar chuka hai, but fir bhi face nahi dekh paya Rahul to Ritesh : unknown girl ko follow karne ki new hobby kab se bana li 🤣

Last 2 minutes ka scene mast hai as usual KVG is damn good in action scene

Ritesh to Mahesh : Actor hu mai, acting and reality me difference janta hu. Woh ladki (Indu) gold digger nahi hai, tu cheater hai. 

Apni friend Mansi ko bhi mast sunaya Ritesh ne : ek nail polish lene se pehle 50 bar check karti thi na tum clg topper? Fir is kamine se shadi kaise kar li. Time hai sudhar jao 😂

Abhi to ye Ritesh Indu ko janta bhi nahi hai, fir bhi itna stand le raha tha uske liye good 

Screenshot_2022_0706_151645.png

Edited by Chinmayi18 - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

I liked the episode both Ritesh and Indu seem to be people of principles

I hope Mansi leaves Mahesh's house Mahesh is such a jerk

nice to see an adoption story I think her mother left her as she is disabled or a girl child (both are relevant topics in Indian)

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

70A9FD56-1DF0-4694-BDAA-9B694ECEA128.jpegToday episode indu enter’s motherhood?

Edited by Red_eyes94 - 1 years ago
bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Cant wait for the epi n the show is looking amazing...❤❤🙈🙈Ritesh n Indu r just loveeee😍😍❤❤

P.S. thank u for the tag lovely🤗

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyoti.Kaur

Cant wait for the epi n the show is looking amazing...❤❤🙈🙈Ritesh n Indu r just loveeee😍😍❤❤

P.S. thank u for the tag lovely🤗

Will update soon ❤️