Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heere_Ve thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I wonder why people take this idiotic award seriously it seems shahi bought awards for all his cast members from anupama to rishta to Albela so no complaints. 

Best actor award was won by nakul,shaheer and harshad 🤣🤣🤣 free fund me mil rahe hai awards 

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heere_Ve

I wonder why people take this idiotic award seriously it seems shahi bought awards for all his cast members from anupama to rishta to Albela so no complaints. 

Best actor award was won by nakul,shaheer and harshad 🤣🤣🤣 free fund me mil rahe hai awards 

they why pranali don't win actress I also think this Rajan Shahi buy awards that's why allawards goes to his show  but will say except Rupali mam she is amazing actress 

Heere_Ve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waidehi

they why pranali don't win actress I also think this Rajan Shahi buy awards that's why allawards goes to his show  but will say except Rupali mam she is amazing actress 

because handing out a trophy to her would mean screaming it aloud - look we bought the award 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

One thing that I dont appreciate about this Jodi and that HC had also pointed out in an interview recently is that they didnt have a lot of instances to interact with each other. They dont know the other person really well and still claim to love each other