Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Loved the way Krishna finally spoke up for her daughter and herself. Her husband finally realised his mistake and decided to behave nice. 👍🏼 

The law against Domestic violence is passed!👍🏼

Finally Malharrao is backkk!! Aate hi sab ki class le li, especially Gunoji!

Kya class lagi hai Gunoji ki 

Image Malharrao indirectly😆

Gunoji pani pani ho gaya darr k maare 🤣 Ahilya checking the accounts again. I hope she reaches on time. 

Khanderao still disappointing Malharrao

Paro  Imageaise utha k phenk do isko

Gautama ne itne achhe se, pyar se samjhaya phir bhi kuch nahi.. Dwarkaiska bhi kuch nahi ho sakta

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail

Now where did paro ran away? I am hearing leap news. After the birth of child. I hope they dont continue to make paro negative. But at the same time i dont want to see paro khanderao scenes either.🤔

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I was too lazy, socha tha pura likhungi.. abhi thoda busy hu

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

Now where did paro ran away? I am hearing leap news. After the birth of child. I hope they dont continue to make paro negative. But at the same time i dont want to see paro khanderao scenes either.🤔

Yaad hai wo room jahan Khanderao aur Ahilya ne ek dusre ki kootai ki thi bachpan mein? Wahan 🤣 store room 🤣 asking two days of Khanderao without Ahilya 😲 whaaaat? In her peak pregnancy phase?  matlab inn do dino mein bachha aa gaya to? He shouldn't see his child?  ijiottt!! 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Yaad hai wo room jahan Khanderao aur Ahilya ne ek dusre ki kootai ki thi bachpan mein? Wahan 🤣 store room 🤣 asking two days of Khanderao without Ahilya 😲 whaaaat? In her peak pregnancy phase?  matlab inn do dino mein bachha aa gaya to? He shouldn't see his child?  ijiottt!! 

Paro was in Paro mode today…😆

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Paro was in Paro mode today…😆

Ha, aaj kuch jyada hi ho gaya .. especially towards Ahilya 

irene2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Is there a leap happening? Ty for any feedback 

Ria23 thumbnail

I think during the leap they r going to show ahilya busy with kids. While khanderao taking care of the people. Then something will arise which will cause ahilya to go back. Again we have GB who will think ahilya should stay and take care of home.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: irene2010

Is there a leap happening? Ty for any feedback 

Ha, precap showed 8 years leap. So we will have the baby growing up and Ahilya back in durbar 😎

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Ha, precap showed 8 years leap. So we will have the baby growing up and Ahilya back in durbar 😎

I will again be interested in PAB after 8 years. WTH was the last episode? Such an irritating personality is Parvati Bai!