Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

For those asking, all this means is that she will be able to vote for each category at future Oscars. Every year, hundreds of artists are invited to join the Academy. 

I just googled Bollywood members and A R Rahman, SRK, AB, Vidya Balan,  Aditya Chopra, even Ekta Kapoor and Salman Khan are already members. It’s no big deal.

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That explains RRR's inclusion. Husband and wife like different versions of Rohit Shitty.

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congrats to Kajol👍🏼

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good for her she is among the 397 new members invited this year to the  Oscars Committee.  If she accepts the invitation, she will be eligible to vote for the 95th Academy Awards next year, being a part of the almost 10,000 members group with around 9,500  eligible to vote.  I am not sure what branch she will participate in...and it may seem like it is a large group; BUT Will Smith ain't in it...

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That's exciting... good for her!

Originally posted by: Hichki

Overrated af .. so undeserving 

I like rani more then kajol too 😳

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

she's my fave, so im happy to see her getting her flowers now. 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sonam-Fan-Sonu

I like rani more then kajol too 😳

That’s what I hear from a lot of ppl now 🙂 talent speaks 😊

Originally posted by: Hichki

That’s what I hear from a lot of ppl now 🙂 talent speaks 😊

I don’t know kajol or rani personally but rani is so sweet in interviews and so talented. There should be no doubt why rani is liked more. Kajol is overhyped cuz of pairing with srk and nostalgia. Rani deserves more fans😛

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sonam-Fan-Sonu

I don’t know kajol or rani personally but rani is so sweet in interviews and so talented. There should be no doubt why rani is liked more. Kajol is overhyped cuz of pairing with srk and nostalgia. Rani deserves more fans😛

Besides being obnoxious in real life , Kajol is a hamster .. her entire career has been dependent on her pairing with srk !! Whereas Rani’s filmography can be studied for versatility and risqué choices .. plus just like srk , she made all her heroes look good