Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: vcs17

👍
its on amazon prime with sub titles 

ok 👍🏼

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Is this movie that good? All my amriki and gora friends going gaga over this movie and NTR Jr. I follow HCA and know they have a tendency to nominate every successful movie. Heck they have even nominated The Batman for best movie! The worst Batman movie ever and worst casting choice for Batman.

But I am happy that Indian movie getting recognised on international platform.

Edited by Alpenliebe - 1 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I m very happy for RRR but let’s face the truth .. the movie gained momentum just because it was set in the colonial era with a movement against the brits which Americans enjoy a lot

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

Is this movie that good? All my amriki and gora friends going gaga over this movie and NTR Jr. I follow HCA and know they have a tendency to nominate every successful movie. Heck they have even nominated The Batman for best movie! The worst Batman movie ever and worst casting choice for Batman.

Agree! I don’t know why they nominated BATMAN and ignored Dr strange and MOM.. Elizabeth Olsen was bomb

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

From what I heard from american friends and tweets etc, i think they love it because 

1. the action scenes are very imaginative and unlike what they are used to seeing, fire, water, nature, colonialism, tribes, independence  and it is all native, rooted in indian culture not copied from west 

2.  all elements together (dance+comedy+action etc) which we are used to but for them the genres of musical and action are seperate, it is like batman and spider man dancing together is mindblowing for them 3. no uneccessary romance, item songs etc even the songs are story based 

4. anti colonialism 

5. old fashioned bromance, they are a bit tired of edgy, preachy, politically correct stuff, guys just doing fun stuff together without judgement is very refreshing for them 

6. they are starting to find the whole marvel thing lot of money but unimaginative

7.  great performances and every part is technically top notch, I heard so many podcasts breaking down the technicalities, they are amazed that this is at such a small budget 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously? Was it that good? 

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hichki

Agree! I don’t know why they nominated BATMAN and ignored Dr strange and MOM.. Elizabeth Olsen was bomb

Nominated Batman but ignored the lead actor 😂. Didn't like multiverse of madness that much but Elizabeth Oslen was terrific. That I agree.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

How come I never heard of these awards before 😂 

Maroonporsche thumbnail