Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Nice to see Telugu Indian cinema winning at international  πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsU0CGZoV8E

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

way over the top! sorry...i liked Pushpa and Kgf then this. lets not even compare with bahubali.

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved the Natu Natu song in Telegu as much as I loved Nacho Nacho in Hindi. While watching these RRR songs I also saw Bhale Bhale Banjara of Ram Charan and Chiranjeevi - the dance and music of that song is also very good, though I didn't understand anything. 

At first I didn't like dosti song much but it grew on me, may be because of the the characters. The little girl has also acted very well. She is so young but he acting was very mature. Emotional scenes can be tough to perform but she was good.

My only complaint was that Bheema forgets about his tribal friend Lachu after only asking about him once. Once escaping from the clutches of Raju, he never returns. I think his heart broke because Bheema forgot him in front of his handsome, urban friend. πŸ˜†

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 1 years ago
vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I loved the Natu Natu song in Telegu as much as I loved Nacho Nacho in Hindi. While watching these RRR songs I also saw Bhale Bhale Banjara of Ram Charan and Chiranjeevi - the dance and music of that song is also very good, though I didn't understand anything. 

At first I didn't like dosti song much but it grew on me, may be because of the the characters. The little girl has also acted very well. She is so young but he acting was very mature. Emotional scenes can be tough to perform but she was good.

My only complaint was that Bheema forgets about his tribal friend Lachu after only asking about him once. Once escaping from the clutches of Raju, he never returns. I think his heart broke because Bheema forgot him in front of his handsome, urban friend. πŸ˜†

this can be a nice sequel πŸ˜‚

he is a wonderful actor called rahul ramakrishna, i also noticed him, he is there in the scene where they all escape and alia enters and also the last when they return together to the village 

dosti song lyrics in hindi were atrocious, but in telugu they were marvellous, about freindship and a tug of war between opposites very poetically expressed, watch with subtitles if you want to

the girl was ver impactful more than alia who was very stilted imo

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcs17

this can be a nice sequel πŸ˜‚

he is a wonderful actor called rahul ramakrishna, i also noticed him, he is there in the scene where they all escape and alia enters and also the last when they return together to the village 

dosti song lyrics in hindi were atrocious, but in telugu they were marvellous, about freindship and a tug of war between opposites very poetically expressed, watch with subtitles if you want to

the girl was ver impactful more than alia who was very stilted imo

Was he πŸ€” I don't think he was there when Aliya is narrating the Rama's story. Another one Jangu was there. I just checked but I still could not spot Lachu while they escaped. I thought may be after getting beaten up so much and no best friend coming to save him, he must have been disinterested in in Raju's life's struggles and gone away beforehand and half heartedly welcomed Bheema and clan, standing at the back. πŸ˜†

But he was indeed good. Seems he is a known actor in the telegu industry. He was that one cute underdog -scared and unconfident who turns lethal when pushed to corner. Unlimited can be a person's potential. It is for these little reasons, I like the film so much and can't stop talking about it.

Yes Dosti song subtitles are a bit different than what is being said in hindi. I felt that in this particular song even subtitles do not very clearly explain. Nyway, I am sure the telegu version would be beautiful too.❀️

What is the name of the girl ? She was phenomenal. That whole scene with Bheem was so touching.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Mid Season award πŸ˜†

vcs17 thumbnail

Was he πŸ€” I don't think he was there when Aliya is narrating the Rama's story. Another one Jangu was there. I just checked but I still could not spot Lachu while they escaped. I thought may be after getting beaten up so much and no best friend coming to save him, he must have been disinterested in in Raju's life's struggles and gone away beforehand and half heartedly welcomed Bheema and clan, standing at the back. πŸ˜†

But he was indeed good. Seems he is a known actor in the telegu industry. He was that one cute underdog -scared and unconfident who turns lethal when pushed to corner. Unlimited can be a person's potential. It is for these little reasons, I like the film so much and can't stop talking about it.

Yes Dosti song subtitles are a bit different than what is being said in hindi. I felt that in this particular song even subtitles do not very clearly explain. Nyway, I am sure the telegu version would be beautiful too.❀️

What is the name of the girl ? She was phenomenal. That whole scene with Bheem was so touching.

You are correct but he is there in the end,  yeah they should have showed their reunion πŸ˜‚

he is  there in the last two scenes where ram and sita reunion happens and also last scene where they return the girl to the village 

he is a great actor, he first became famous for role of arjun reddy's friend (kabir singh movie original), he has done lots of different roles since, if you watch telugu movies, watch jaatiratnalu, it is a nice comedy and he is there 

I agree, there were several small such details and even if the roles were small there were impactful scenes, such the ones with the little girl, mother, everybody was there for a reason, it was very well written 

yes the subtitles are from original, i thought baahubali was translated better, here it was quite mediocre

the girl is twinkle sharma, I liked her mom too, the casting was very good 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcs17

You are correct but he is there in the end,  yeah they should have showed their reunion πŸ˜‚

he is  there in the last two scenes where ram and sita reunion happens and also last scene where they return the girl to the village 

he is a great actor, he first became famous for role of arjun reddy's friend (kabir singh movie original), he has done lots of different roles since, if you watch telugu movies, watch jaatiratnalu, it is a nice comedy and he is there 

I agree, there were several small such details and even if the roles were small there were impactful scenes, such the ones with the little girl, mother, everybody was there for a reason, it was very well written 

yes the subtitles are from original, i thought baahubali was translated better, here it was quite mediocre

the girl is twinkle sharma, I liked her mom too, the casting was very good 

Jatiratnalu - thanks 4 the recommendation. I will definitely try in case I am able to access it, because the movie has to be at least subtitled in order for me to watch.  I don't think it's available on youtube.

vcs17 thumbnail

Jatiratnalu - thanks 4 the recommendation. I will definitely try in case I am able to access it, because the movie has to be at least subtitled in order for me to watch.  I don't think it's available on youtube.

πŸ‘
its on amazon prime with sub titles 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

The beautiful subtitled lines from Dosti song:- 

An unpredictable gust of wind 

Has erased the distance between both of them

Will there rivalry ever come to forefront ?

Walking the same path

But searching for different things

Won't this friendship break one day

In form of betrayal ?

In the deceptive game of destiny,

It is impossible to know what lies,

After the next bend in the road.

This is an unforeseen turn of fate,

Which has culminated in this friendship

It's yet to be seen,

If this will end in bloodshed