Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Yes, I wonder why a serious drama about an acid attack victim doesn't get the same opening as Masala films with item songs, with an audience that skews male. I can't think of a single logical reason πŸ˜²

Must be the same reason why all SRK films without Deepika have done so well in the last ten years. Oh wait πŸ˜†

Fan without Deepu ...infact no popular starcast...no songs...opened at 20 cr...πŸ˜†but of course Deepika ko SRK ne launch he issliye kiya so that Deepu can make his movies hit...🀣ek SRK and doosra SLB...bas in par he Deepu ji ki kripa drishti hoti hai...🀣..

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Fan without Deepu ...infact no popular starcast...no songs...opened at 20 cr...πŸ˜†but of course Deepika ko SRK ne launch he issliye kiya so that Deepu can make his movies hit...🀣ek SRK and doosra SLB...bas in par he Deepu ji ki kripa drishti hoti hai...🀣..

If you don't see the obvious difference between SRK, Ranveer and Ranbir's box office performances with and without Deepika, I am not gonna argue any further β€οΈ

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

If you don't see the obvious difference between SRK, Ranveer and Ranbir's box office performances with and without Deepika, I am not gonna argue any further β€οΈ

Matlab SRK ke saath Ranbir aur Ranveer ko bhi lapet liya....🀣 kamal ka fandom hai...Deepu ka.....everything good happens to others because of Deepu...bhale khud ki movies ki opening chavvanni ki bhi na ho....SRK became a superstar when Deepu wasn't even born.....and I am being asked to compare SRK's movies without Deepu to the ones with Deepu.....🀣...but yaar Deepu ka PR and fandom dono kamaal hai.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌNo wonder even on the marriage day...it was all about Deepika.....like that girl who married herself...πŸ˜†...I really feel bad for Ranveer sometimes...😭

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Matlab SRK ke saath Ranbir aur Ranveer ko bhi lapet liya....🀣 kamal ka fandom hai...Deepu ka.....everything good happens to others because of Deepu...bhale khud ki movies ki opening chavvanni ki bhi na ho....SRK became a superstar when Deepu wasn't even born.....and I am being asked to compare SRK's movies without Deepu to the ones with Deepu.....🀣...but yaar Deepu ka PR and fandom dono kamaal hai.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌNo wonder even on the marriage day...it was all about Deepika.....like that girl who married herself...πŸ˜†...I really feel bad for Ranveer sometimes...😭

I don't think I have ever been called a Deepika fan on BWF. First for everything. πŸ˜†

Anyway, I am done arguing with you. May Deepika save Pathaan and Jawaan β€οΈ

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

I don't think I have ever been called a Deepika fan on BWF. First for everything. πŸ˜†

Anyway, I am done arguing with you. May Deepika save Pathaan and Jawaan β€οΈ

I hope she won't save it like she saved 83 and Tamasha...🀣

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

No wonder even on the marriage day...it was all about Deepika.....like that girl who married herself...πŸ˜†...I really feel bad for Ranveer sometimes...😭

I didn't catch this part earlier. I am not sure what Deepika's wedding has to do with Box Office. Though, I would assume Ranveer must be grateful he is married to a bride-zilla, and not someone who cheats with someone 20 years younger.  β€οΈ

I don't want to ruin Priya's thread anymore. So I am gonna stop stop. Cheers. β€οΈ

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

I didn't catch this part earlier. I am not sure what Deepika's wedding has to do with Box Office. Though, I would assume Ranveer must be grateful he is married to a bride-zilla, and not someone who cheats with someone 20 years younger.  β€οΈ

I don't want to ruin Priya's thread anymore. So I am gonna stop stop. Cheers. β€οΈ

Nothing with the BO in particular...just wanted to say that Deepu's PR(not u, the real ones, I am not delusional to think that Deepu's PR will be lurking in  a 30 odd member forumπŸ˜†) hype everything that Deepu associates with....be it onscreen or offscreen....See even in marriage its Ranveer who must be grateful...πŸ˜†..I hope you got the drift...πŸ˜‰

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

How many cameos is Deepu gonna do 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jan alia fire hai toh deepika flower pot hai 🌹

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hichki

How many cameos is Deepu gonna do 

As long as actors would need resurrection.....should have done a cameo in Jayesh Bhai too...πŸ˜†