Posted: 1 years ago

Ooo bhai do people read such loooong captions😲

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Really a beautiful start❤️

Finally after ages, they both like that❤️

Protection from evil eyes.

It seems like jeth ji actually an Angel😳 lgta h chotu motu jhagda hoga toh sort krwa diya.

Sirf jeth ji n hi hmari feelings ko smjha and alice ki with family story daali.

Ab toh jeth ji ko b nzr na lge

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Alice as usual aur maara sixer stadium ke bahar 😆

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kanwar Dhillon has my ❤️ such a versatile actor and most importantly humble person with down to earth personality.

Okay bye 🙈 

mpks1 thumbnail

Oh my!! What’s going on😆

Got proper KDIce content after a long time 😆

So those  who were skeptical about if something happened between them, are you all happy now? 😆
Alice, couple if dats ago started liking his posts. She spend the whole day with his family, went out to dinner with them, what more do we want? And their comments on each other’s post seems to indicate that everything us fine,

Relationships do have ups and downs, fights do happen, a lot (saying this from my own experience😆) but then if you are going to assume that they will break up for trivial things like blocking/unblocking, liking/unliking a post, then nothing can be done about it. They know each other well for about 15 months now and both seem grounded and their family core values are intact, so if at all there is a huge decision either way, they will think through it before making a decision. 
Anyway I always believed on giving them space, not hover around them or worried about them not liking each other’s pictures, those things are not my cup of tea. It’s their personal life and I have no business  speculating on it. I will never want anyone to know what’s going on in my personal life unless I am willing to share it myself, I bet these two are the same way, Maintaining relationships and marriages in this day and age are not easy, have to work hard for it. Once you get the hang of it, gets better. 

I had also said earlier that it is better that partners are not in the same SM pages, even if you are there, no need to expect the spouses to like each other’s pictures. Relationships are much more than liking and being on SM.

As long as both are happy, I am happy for them and that’s all I care about 😃

Gave too much gyaan, don’t want to sound like Gyaanchand Dhara Bhabi 😆 now think about on-screen pair - Shiva- Raavi and the possibility of  chori chupke filmy romance 😆

P.S: DT#92 indeed has started on a good note, hope it continues to be so👍🏼

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Aaj Main Tu Nahi Bachne Wala hoon Baaki apna apna dekh lo.

It's Like They Are Celebrating The Creation of NEW DT along with us after two LONGGGG Months. 

😭😭😭🧡💫😭😭😭🧡💫😭😭😭🧡💫

Photo By : Tanmi Dee 

We all know Alice has been more expressive than KD😆

Alice is all heart, no malice and naive too but whereas KD is worldly wise, cautious  and sometimes calculative too.He cannot go past his ❤️ and 😘 emojis but she cannot be without expressing it in words ❤️Such a contrast both are 😆 

Also wanted to say, how freaking gorgeous Alice looks without make-up❤️ 

KD in the picture that Alice shared🤣 this guy cannot be separated from his antics😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago