Shab-ae-ulfat os

ksgloveraenno thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

hello maan fan.

from the very long time i am silent reader but just love maan so much and being writer cant be sit silently😉

so guy...

i am a script writer so my writing style little bit weird and different please bear me☢️.

give me so much love

this os tittle credit goes to my buddy motivater noorie17☺️

noorie17 sorry as i am newbie cant tag anybody.😭

so my os little bit long so i just spilt in 2 part.

as you guys know maker did so rukhi phiki shadi and so boring welcome in kapadia's house and wedding night tu kha hi gaye and dakar bhi nah li...🤢

so this os about maan grand welcome in kapadia household and their love night.☺️

Shab-ae-ulfat❤️

part 1

Gk makku devika all set to do dhamakedar welcome for MaAn.anu’s kid and bappu ji also join them on anuj secret request to make anu smile.

It’s a small but beautifull villa cover with fairy lightbright and shine like moon in night. And garden and pool area decorate withsmall beautifull diya’s.

There is a flower path From main gate to villas gate. onboth side of path firework set and attach with wire to fire them one by oneautomatically.

There is a drone for showering rose petals on them duringwalk. even anuj doesn't know anything about decor. everything planned by sammarand mukku. He is also came first time this house. Mukku send location to anuj.

MaAn arrived and mesmerized the view in front of them. thenanu read Nameplate. nameplate hold their love name #MaAn home sweet home anulovingly touched the nameplate and wiped her tear of happiness and anu look atanuj and he pass the sweetest smile to her and holder her hand both start therewalk toward home hand in hand. As soos as they stepped on the path. Rose petalsstart showering on them and with every step of them sparkling firework startcrackling to make their surrounding bright and happening like their love makedarkness aside and make their life brightest shiny and full of happiness.

As they came to door with tearful eyes and gorgeous smileoverwhelmed by love of their family. Gk came with arti and With teary eyes didarti and said

Gk: apne ghar me tumhara bht bht suagat hai anu beta.

MaAn touch his feet and hug him. bappu ji also did arti andgive blessing to MaAn. After bappu ji mukku came with moist eye but withsatisfying smile and did tilak to both and mukku take some kohl from her eyeand make dot behind anu's ear. seeing this anuj make a baby face like his issaying not for me and he fold his hand on his cheast. turn his face to otherside to showing fake anger to his baby sis. seeing his antics everyone chuckle.Mukku smile in tear and make him turn and say.

Makku: arey bhai buddy tum bhi nah tumhare liye special walahai dekhu idher.

Anuj look at her and mukku very carefully take some kohlfrom anu’s eye and put dot behind anuj ear. Anuj smile fullest and feel like heis luckiest man on earth. Tear filled eye kiss mukku head and hug her. Comingout of hug mukku wipe her tear and released relax sigh and make happy bubblychirpy mukku face and said

Makku: now this is home. Welcome home Bhabhi.

Now it’s devika’s turn and she came with mirchi and namak inhand for utaroing her MaAn’s nazar to make evil eye far from them. After 27years, her prayers have been fulfilled and her friends become one by love.overwhelmed in emotion she hug her friends and cried happily and said.

Devika: kisi ki nazar nah Lge mere MaAn ko khaas kr ky meri.

MaAn are also crying  devika seeing this try to lighten their moodshe slaps her own head

Devika: Anu meri jaan dekh itne sexy handsome dashing bandese teri shadi kradi hai tu phir bhi ro rahi hai. Idhar dekh

As is She shying devika made her look toward anuj and hereAnuj is standing with one hand fold in his chest other on face his. devikastart with his well toned biceps and showing his body and touch the body partas she mention them. she saying numbers in hind

Devika: ye 16 solah ka dola dekha 46 chiaalis ki chaati dekh6 chee ainten (brick) matlab pack

She pretend like she goes down to make anuj scared and helightly jump back but she stop in midway and wink anu

Devika: baqi tu khud dekh liyo teri tu lottery lag gai hai

She come little close to MaAn and saying teasingly to makebeetroot both poor souls

Devika: wo alag baat hai royegi tuh tu mgr abhi nhi kamre mejane k bad samjh rahi hai nah me kiya keh rahi hai..

Anu little angry little shy make her forehead full of frownsline and grinding her teeth said in little low voice

Anu: devikkkkaaaaa….. bas krne bache hain….

Devika laugh whole heartly and anu seeing devika angrily andsee anu like that anuj smile devika turn toward anuj and seeing him smile she holdhis ear twisted very hard to make him groan in pain.

Devika: aur tu kiya hans raha hai ab.

Devika twist more his ear

Anuj: Aaaahhh. abbey tera problem kiya ro tu masla hai hansotu masla hai,

Devika: abbey ghadey sab pata hai mujhe tu tab ro Q raha thaaur ab hans Q raha hai. bataOn hans Q raha hai aur Q ro raha tha. Abhi apnimatlab ki baat son kr k hans raha hai tab is liye ro raha tha k kab hum se jaanchote aur kab tu apni biwi k sath gotar gon kren namak harm ahsaan faramosh..

Now she twist his ear more and he groan in pain.

Anuj: AAaaaahhhhhaaa devika chorh dard ho raha hai..

Anu cant see him in pain so she comes tu help her love andhold devika’s hend to trying to release him

Anu: devika chorh ne unhe dard ho raha hai…

she release his ear anu caress his ear trying to sooth hispain and Hearing this everyone hooted..

Everyone: oyeeeeee hoyeeeeeeeeeee….

Their voice make MaAn startled both trying to hide theirblush.. so gk come to help them and said

Gk: arey bas bhi kro kiya sab Koch darwaze pe hi kroge andarbhi Aane do bechoro ko kab se darwaze per khare hain….

Gk’s word sab koch darwaze per hi kro ge flesh sab wildthought in anuj mind and he smirk and smile sheepishly.

Gk: apni naaie zindagi ki shorwat is kalash ko apne pair segira kar kro aur apne ghar me apna pehla qadam rakho anu beta..

Anu about to push kalash all youngster yelled.

Youngster: aeseeee nahiiiiiiiiiiiii………

Their loud voice make anu startlet as she is on her one feetshe lose her balance and about to fall anuj hold her by her waist and she holdhis arm tightly anu open her eyes to see his full love and desire filled eyestaring her bht lost in each other. Everyone cough fakely..

Everyone: ahemmmm ahemmmm..

Both come out from their lalaland and embarrassed. anuj makeher stand on her feets properly and he purposely brush his hand to one to otherend of his bere waist. This small action of his give electric shock to herentire body. Anuj smile to seeing this his effect on her.  He asked anu and everybody mimmicing word

Anuj\everybody: anu tum thik ho.

Anu smile and look down As everyone tease him Anuj scratchhis neck and smile shyly and then avoid their teasing stare and ask to kids.

Anuj: kiya hoA bacho andar ane se Q roka.

Everybody smile and said

Everybody: aese nhi

MaAn being confused stare them as they asking.. phir kaise..everyone smile and take MaAn’s balayen and mimic anupama.

Everybody: thu. Thu. Thu……….. aese..

Samar: mummy now you can enter

Anuj support anu from her shoulder to make sure she is safefrom fall. Anu push kalash lightly and MaAn enter in their home sweet home handin hand making imprinte of their feets. MaAn stop at in front of mandir.Everyone come and MaAn did their first poja after their wedding and this home.Anu give parsad and arti to all then come to gk to take blessing from him. Gkgive blessing hug them

Gk: Anu beta thank you is maha ghade ki life me Aane aurmeri chinta kam krne k liye ab me aram se ma..

Hearing this from gk anuj feel scared so instantly reactloud

Anuj: kakaaaa..

Anu stare anuj in shock cuz he never raise his voice onunknown older but Gk knows anuj’s fear so he said

Gk: maaan i'm tryna say that…. me ab….me ab…. ahhmm.. han meab aram se meri 3no gf ko time de sakho ga MaAn..

Anu see tear in anujs eye so she put her hand on hisshoulder anuj turn and look at anu and point his finger toward gk as he issaying k dekhlo in ko

Gk: tu tuh kha ma kha issue bana deta hai bhudda jo ho gayahai reeeyyyy….

Anuj smile and hug him and said

Anuj: you know nah ky ap unique ho apne jese eklotey pieceho…

Gk: yessss MaAn aur tujhse zada handsome bhi aur young bhibuddhe..

Both lough everybody smile too and Move to living room tosit for some time… mukku devika and pakhi serve drinks and snacks to everyoneon their like & test. Everybody sattle and there is no space except floormukku handed hot choco to anuj and make Gesture with her eye to made space forher cant understand her so she push anuj little

Mukku: khisko…

And tha same devika give malasa tea to anu and ask hersilently to move little as she also want to set. as this is 3 setter sofa soanuj and anu crash with each other. Anuj hold anu’s waist feeling his touch sheclose her eyes and hold his shairwani from his side pocket to suppress hershiver…see this effect on her he cant control wishper in anu se ear huskily.

Anuj: anu….. me….. ajj ky ye Koch khobsurat lamhe tumharesath bitana chahta hon… in ky sath nhi..

Anuj make irritating face and point at mukku and devikaparty they are busy in silly pillow fight and making MaAn sandwich. Devikaheard his words and some evil plan to make anuj more irritate hits her mind andshe thought acha bachoo ab hum bardasht nhi ho rahe tu rokh.. She look ateveryone all are now Exhaustedly lay on sofa…

Devika: itna santa Q hai bhaiiiiiiiii.?....... bacha log Basitne me hi thak gaye kiya party tu abhi shoron hui hai….koch masti Koch maza hojaye

Anuj be like 🤦🏻‍♂️

samar/phaki: han koch masti ho jaye...

tusho/kinjal: lekin kiya kreeeen....

everyone thinking about what should they do.. anuj took thisopportunity and grip anu's hand in one hand other hand put on his face totrying to hide and silently sliping from there but pakhi caught them in timeand block his way.

phaki: big friend itni jaldi kaha....han...han.

every attention goes to them.

anuj: guyz hum thak gaye hain yaar ab bas is hi liye...

gk come in to rescue...

gk: chalo bacho ab bht time ho gaya hai ab sab kal krtehain..

anuj happyly smile ear to ear. samar pakhi mukku sadly said

pakhi/samar/mukku: okey... gk

gk see their sad faces

gk: han bas ye last rasm krlo aur anuj ye bht mazay ki rasamhai..

devika put milk bowl on table and mukku said.

mukku: ye game jo jeety ga us ki hi is ghr me chalegi bhabhiyou have to win this...

anuj: mukku dal badlo. tu ne itni jaldi party change krli.

devika: han tu kiya hoA me tu tere sath hon nah..

samar/phaki: hum bhi...

anuj see this and smile....

tusho kinjal and gk: aur hum apni mummy/anu k sath hain.

game start anu anuj try to find ring.

mukku/Gk: come on bhabhi/anu... you have to win..

kinjal/tusho: yes mummy you can do it...

pakhi and samar look at them and stick their tongue out andcheer for anuj

pakhi/samar: anuj....anuj....east or west.. big friend isthe best...

Anu found the ring but anuj hold anu's hand and creasingwith his thump on the first place anu try to free her hand but drown in hiseyes she almost froget her surrounding and game and lost ring again and thistime anuj find ring and anu gain her attention and relise the situation andsaid anuj to .

anu anuj busy in their lalaland mukku signal tusho he nodeand he disappear someware. back to MaAn

anu: ye cheating hai..

anuj smirking

anuj: achawww kiya kia me ne kia cheating hai.

anu: wo....wo...ap.ne..wo....koch nhi.

blushing hardly and anuj smile at her and slip tha ring ather hand anu shockingly look at him anuj smile and give her cue to show themanu grip ring and his hand to and bering their hand out anuj shock and look atanu lovingly.. every one also shocked and sad to bcuz no one win its tie..anujannounce

anuj: wese bhi anu hi jeeti hai har bar ki tarhan mgr phirbhi jeet kisi ki bhi ho is dil per bhi in ki hi hukumat hai aur is ghr per bhiaur is nacheez per bhi and he bow his head infornt of anu with hand on hisheart. seeing this every one smile.

gk: okey my friends good night MaAn mujhe subah apni gf ksath date per jana hai tu me tu chala sone tum sab bhi so jao devika jaO anu koroom me chorh AaO.

devika look at mukku and said.

devika: no gk humari kiya zaroorat hai ye ghada hai nah apnianu ki help krne k liye. and wink at anu

anuj han han thik hai thik hai hume kisi ki zaroorat nhihai..

and they goes to their room holding hand anu shy smiling andlooking at floor when they reach their anuj put a hand on anu's eyes and tryingtu open door but door are lock anuj trying hard but door does not open

anu: anuj ab akhain khool lon kitni dair lagegi...

anuj: anu yaar ye door tu lock hai zaroor ye us churaildevika aur mukku ki bachi ki harqat hai

anu: anuj...anu hits his arm for calling devika churail...

anuj shouted their name at the top of his lungs.

anuj: devikaaaaaaaaa......mukkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuu.....

and come to living room everyone still present at there& gigling...

anuj: door lock kisne kiya...

devika point at mukku..mukku be like.. nhi me nhi... shepoint toward tusho... and nervously he shook his head..

anuj; buddy boy tum neee......

tusho: nhi me ne nhi kiya.... matlb me ne lock kiya mgrmujhe kaha malvika ne tha

anuj turn toward mukku and glared at her. Mukku laugh nervously..

mukku: bhai tum ko agr key chahiye tu meri ek shart MaAnnihogi.

anuj: mujhe nhi manni koi shart wart i know koch stupid sahi hoga and smirking at mukku and ask gk for master key

anuj: mummy master key do..

gk: anuj ye ghr ki keys mere pass nhi hai me pahly bar ayahon..

anuj shoock and realize he his right..

mukku: bhai bas ek hi rasta hai ya tu shart MaAnu ya phirhumare sath sari raat dumb sheraz KHELO…

anuj annoyingly

anuj: acha bolo kiya krna hai... mukku jump in excitment...lekin agr koch stupid hoga tu me nhi kron ga abhi keh raha hon mummy bata doisse agr isey phir mujhse dor jane ki bat krni hai tu mujhe koi key nhi chahiyechahe mujhe sari umer yahin bethe rehna ho. gk node his head

mukku: nhi koch stupid nhi hai...she grip some files andwith teary eye....bhai apni bachi ko bachi samjh kr maaf krdo aur ye businesshumara ghr apni mukku ko phir se sambhal lo bhai... please.please.. bhabhitumhi kaho nah bhai ko...

anuj hug her with bone crushing hug and sob after some timethey apart and anuj wipe her tear and cup her face and say..

anuj: mera bacha me tujhse naraz nhi tha jo tujhe maaf kron tu tuh mere dil ka tukra hai aur koi apne ap se naraz hota hai kiya.. and kapadia empire ko tu sambhal rahi hai mujhe yaqeen hai tu is ko bht auchaiyon tak le kr jaye gi aur tujhe sambhal ne k liye me anu kaka sab hain bas me abhikapadia empire me wapas nhi asakt but promise jaldi Aajaon ga..

mukku sobbing and in between her sob she said...but abhi Qnhi..anuj held her arm make her sit on sofa knee down on floor and held herhand said

anuj: dekh mukku meri tarf dekh tu apne bhai se bht piyarkrti hai nah..?.. she node her head like child and still cring everyone smileon her... aur apni bhabhi se..?..she looking toward anupama and said like a 4year kid.. ap se bhi zadaaaa..anuj sit beside her and hug her coping her facewith one hend and said. tuh bachi ap ki bhabhi ne mujhe se first time kochmanga tha wo bhi meri kamiyabi..in playfull tone.. bataO mujhe me kaise manakrta mukku ki bhabhi ko bataO bataO and start tickling her she smile in her tearand said

mukku: acha cha ach bhaiiiii sto stop.... she wipe her tear and said okey bhai tab tak me ye sab dekh rahi hon mgr us k bad sab ap ka haiits clear... anuj node and touch her nose with finger like srk and she smile...anu come sit infornt of them and held his and said.... anuj me ne ap se apkikamiyabi mangi thi aur sab dekh choke hain me dekh choki hon anuj kapadia kokisi kamiyabi ki zaroorat nhi hhai anuj kapadia khud kamiyabi hai ap agr khakky dhair per bhi baith jaye tu sona bana dete hain tu meri mukkudi ko us kikhushi de den.. plezzzzzz... lekin jo bhi pechla ho ap ka apna ho ye me apneliye nhi keh rahi zara bhi nhi.... anuj mukku gk said in angry tone at sametime

mukku. anuuuuu

gk; anuuuuuuu

anuj: anupamaaaaaaaaa.. anu relise and start with her surritrain...

anu: surri ... surri.... surri.. surri.. mukku shhushh herand settle her on sofa and hand over the file of kapadia empire and said nowfrom today you two are the kapadia empire k malik aur signing authority ho...mubarak anu bhabhi and bhai thank you apni mukku ko azad krne k liye is tensionse... anuj look at her suspiciously..mukku rase her hand in air and said...kahin nhi ja rahi me bhai so chill mujhe tu meri anupamaaa k pas rehna hai andput her haed on her lap some thing click her and she run and come in a secondpanting and said.. me ye tu bhool hi gai thi.. she forword some file toward anuand said... bhabhi ye ap ka wedding gif is ghr k paper ye ap ka hai wese tu sabkoch kapadia's ka ab se ap ka hi mgr ye ghr specially meri trf se ap k liye haiplease nah mat krna ap ko meri qasam agr wo kam ho tu bhai ki qasam... anutearly hug her and said pagal chokri..come out of hug anu said.. tu mere liyemeri sweetdi aur kinjal ki tarhan hi hai tu kabhi mat samjh nah teri baat yaqasam mere liye kam maine rakhi hai samjh. dupper..

anuj look toward pakhi she is badly cring and no one noticethis anuj almost run to her and hug her say some soothing word to her creasingher hair everyone now worrid for her after her sob subsiding he ask herlovingly cupping her face....

anuj: kiya hoA princess why are you cring now..? you wantyour mummy dont worry you can sleep with her & stay their as long as youwont baby apki mummy kahin nhi gain wo ab bhi ap ki mummy pahly hai jesa meneap se promise kiya tha... she shook her head in no anuj wipe her tear and shesaid..

pakhi: me mummy k liye nhi ro rahi.. everyone confusedlooking at her she said forther... ap ko aur mukku ko dekh kr rona agaya merepapa ne mujhe bht diya mgr unka piyar jhoota tha wo hum se piyar sirf is liyekrte the k wo humary life ko control kr saken mgr ajj ap ko mukku se itna piyarkrte dekh bagher kisi khudgarzi k mujhse raha nhi gaya i am so lucky godblessed us with you...she smile anuj too smile she said... me apse koch mangsakti hon..he node his head..ap mummy k husbend tu ban gaye hain kiya merefather banne gen...anuj in shock nothingh said pakhi think he doesnt likethis... i know i know ap ne pahly hi keh diya tha haldi me k ap ko buddy bolainmgr pata nhi Q mera dil kiya ap ko dadda bolaOn tu puch liye agr ap comfortablenh..... she cant complete her santence he hug her and mumbling thank you to herANU now in pool of tear seeing love anuj and her kids share even every bodycring.

anuj: thank you princess for completing my family thank youi have daughter like sis but now i have daughter who calls me dad

pakhi: ahaaa not dad... dadda.

samer: me bolaOn ga papsbuddy me pahly se ye hi bolana chatamgr apne jab wo bat kahi tu i drop tha idea....anuj mumble sorry samar and he smile..kinjalbark in

kinjal: tu phir me bhi ap ko dadda bulaOn gin is it okey daddaand anuj just smile his fullest at her.. tusho come and said.. aur me dad...iknow ap mere bade bhai lagte ho mgr...anuj put his hand on his shoulder and say..but me hon dad...mukku jump in and said group hug atteck.. evryone now huging MaAn....

please ignore typos and grammar 😂🤣

I know it’s a bit too long part please bear me 🙏🏻

if you guyssss like this 😉

i will post next part soon

Edited by ksgloveraenno - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wwwwmm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice part........ 🤩🤩 maza aya padh ke....... do continue.........loved it....😁😁

ksgloveraenno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wwwwmm

Nice part........ 🤩🤩 maza aya padh ke....... do continue.........loved it....😁😁

Wwwwmm.. 😳 thank you very much dear your feedback are really valuable for me... thank you... for loving it...☺️ 

soon post next part 😎

And please  do tag you’re buddies also..😃

Love❤️

ksgloveraenno thumbnail

Special Note 📝 

Guys I am Muslims and from Pakistan around me were I lived majority are Muslims so I don’t know much about Hindu religion and rituals so if I make mistake in this part or next part please forgive me and inform me so I will not do that in future...

Thank you 😊 

lots of love🥰

Wwwwmm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksgloveraenno

Special Note 📝 

Guys I am Muslims and from Pakistan around me were I lived majority are Muslims so I don’t know much about Hindu religion and rituals so if I make mistake in this part or next part please forgive me and inform me so I will not do that in future...

Thank you 😊 

lots of love🥰

You are from where... it doesn't matter at all........only your imagination matters......... so just keep writing 😁.... and about rituals you can just explore more about them.....it will help you gaining more knowledge about other religions.......

..😃 I love to learn more about different religions......😃😃

Kp26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow maza aaya🤩🙈.. it was beautifully written ❤

ksgloveraenno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wwwwmm

You are from where... it doesn't matter at all........only your imagination matters......... so just keep writing 😁.... and about rituals you can just explore more about them.....it will help you gaining more knowledge about other religions.......

..😃 I love to learn more about different religions......😃😃

Thank your love I definitely explore and learn more bas I don’t want to hurt anyone 🥰

ksgloveraenno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kp26

Wow maza aaya🤩🙈.. it was beautifully written ❤

Thank you 😊 

Lots of love🥰

Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was beautiful!!!! 

Loved the masti, their bond, the emotional part everything❤❤

Do continue soon💫

Noorie17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Aliza!

Congratulations on your first OS!🤗It is a sweet story and a very nice first attempt. ❤️ I read your note. I appreciate that despite not being from India, you have written about the gruh pravesh ritual. 👍🏼

The surprise was wonderful! Very nice of Mukku to plan something special for MaAn!❤️ I liked the way you described the setting in the beginning of the OS with the fire crackers and the drone showering rose petals. 👍🏼And the best part was the house was on both Anuj and Anupama's names! ⭐️Mukku's gift, the bonding between MaAnvika as well as Samar, Kinjal, Pakhi and Anuj was all very endearing! ❤️Especially the papa buddy, dadda buddy part! ❤️Kudos to you for making Pakhi realize her father's toxic, controlling nature! 👍🏼Thank you for acknowledging the little note inte beginning.❤

Now I have some suggestions for you. Please dont mind dear.

1) Keep some space between the dialogues and the description. You could use quotation marks " " to make it easier for the reader to differentiate between the two. 

2) Similarly, you could leave some space between sentences, use punctuation marks, divide the text into sections (since its a long piece), italicize the sentences that you want to highlight. All this will enhance the readability of the story. 

Looking forward to reading part 2. 

Noorie ❤️