Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: watevever

I feel they took the idea from Tamil version but change it their own way... Like how the baby supposed to die due to accident by Meetwa in Tamil 1 but here Alawats think baby is dead but not really.... I like this version better Cheeku dying is a no no for me! So here maybe Meety is acting as Manjari instead of double role? 🤔

yes may be she is posing as Manjari … but then in that case Manushi and Kunal should surely believe that Meet H is dead … otherwise they can trace back her to being Meet H … I am more concerned about her son… there could be a chance that Meet H and her son together are presumed dead by them…  but got saved … she might have tried to reach Meet A but witnessed something which made her realize that she is better off alone … ye sirf mera assumption h kyuki mai kisi b halat me ni chahti that Meet H ka bachcha Manushi k pas rhe … 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

as per the promo, this is monday wala episode… to saturday ka epi decide krega mere liye k mje dekhna h ya ni … I know she is looking gorgeous … but agr Meets ka beta Manushi k pas rha to mjse dekha ni jayega … I will assume k dono mar gye and kahani khatam …. and stop watching…

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: watevever

Aaaaaaaahhh I watched the promo tooo many times!!! Atlast a wig that looks good on Ashi!!! 💃💃💃

Wo uska real hair lag raha?

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

yaar pr mje cheeku ki chinta h … kaha h chhota Meet? 😭😭 mje ni dekhna Manushi k sath use ….

Kitna golu sa hai wo.. I will be forever salty that meme missed out on initial stages of their angel.. ☹️

Jiggy7 thumbnail

jiggy ye Tamil version se bht inspired h … mje lga hi ta … ye double role ka chakkar lg ra h mje …but wha pr

phle episode se hi clear ta that double role h .. agr double

role ni h then Meet and MaNal ki kheechataani me Meet will presumably die or something like that … warna fresh start kaisa ? 

Mostly she will loose memory.. I want to see Meet Hooda back some day.. ☹️

Jiggy7 thumbnail

atleast Meet ki team ko realize to hua k FL ko hideous bna kr rkhenge to koi ni dekhega … achi costume denge with this look… trp pakka bd jayegi .. because Ashi is freaking gorgeous…

But I also miss cutie Hooda 🥺

Jiggy7 thumbnail

yes may be she is posing as Manjari … but then in that case Manushi and Kunal should surely believe that Meet H is dead … otherwise they can trace back her to being Meet H … I am more concerned about her son… there could be a chance that Meet H and her son together are presumed dead by them…  but got saved … she might have tried to reach Meet A but witnessed something which made her realize that she is better off alone … ye sirf mera assumption h kyuki mai kisi b halat me ni chahti that Meet H ka bachcha Manushi k pas rhe … 

I feel memory loss.. What I don't understand is why would manal keep cheeku after separating meme!

Jiggy7 thumbnail

as per the promo, this is monday wala episode… to saturday ka epi decide krega mere liye k mje dekhna h ya ni … I know she is looking gorgeous … but agr Meets ka beta Manushi k pas rha to mjse dekha ni jayega … I will assume k dono mar gye and kahani khatam …. and stop watching…

Agar cheeku is with manal or given to someone else, I want it to be a really short leap chaahe jitna bhi illogical lage.. Hopefully Manal give cheeku to someone deserving after separating meme ☹️

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Wo mast taang kheechta hai and Ashi nakhre jhelti hai 🤣🤣