SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Jiske lambe baal honge😳

SlatePencil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

yaar ITV is trp driven.. trp k liye kuch b krenge ye log… or track to kafi time se illogical chl ra h… bus comedy achi ti … to dekh lete te… ab I don’t think I will be watching…. I am not in for drama and rona-dhona … to shayd kl ya monday last episode hoga mera…

This is the 11th time you are saying that you will quit the show🤔 but you haven't quit yet and you are not going to quit😳

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

This is the 11th time you are saying that you will quit the show🤔 but you haven't quit yet and you are not going to quit😳

I did quit in between…. I was deactivated for a week … anamika, jiggy, monika, arpi, Mehr koi btao zara …

SlatePencil thumbnail

Everyone thinks that the couple they admire onscreen has the best chemistry 😛

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Everyone thinks that the couple they admire onscreen has the best chemistry 😛

i won’t say they have best chemistry…atleast not romantic chemistry…. ha but tom and jerry ki trah cute h… I liked initial Meet Hooda … when she used to be chhota packet bada dhamaka … and Meet Ahlawat when he used to be goals taking stand for what is right …

romantic chemistry mje Arnav-Khushi (IPKKND) ki psnd ayi ti … all time favorite… or as a concept of motherhood mje YHM ki ishita (initially) ….comedy I liked Anika from Ishqbaaz…  romantic tashan Karan-Preeta from Kundali Bhagya before they destroyed the story…  maine bht km shows dekhe h… I think I found Prerna to be most beautiful from (KZK 1) .. well shweta tiwari is still relevant…😛 uske alawa jyada kuch dekha ni … so can’t comment 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Jugnu21 thumbnail

bhai jiggy… ye twitter walo ko bolo #ManMeet to Manushi and Meet Ahlawat ka couple h … ye manjari and Meet ahlawat ka kaise bnega …🤪

https://twitter.com/isha_reddy7/status/1540530357010944004?s=21&t=sQn9-4EcIHwMr0epgrLjiQ