Muskurane Ki Wajah Tum Ho

It's getting better and better ❤️

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Kabir was thinking about Katha and uma's questions and I love how he was remembering everything that make him fall for her. His decision was not to became mahan and show sympathy for poor girl but to the girl who made him fall for her. So well executed that scene of his realization and his decision.  Upat se Kunal me expressions made it even more better he is so underrated...

Whatever Uma said to Kabir was impulsive and she didn't think much of it. She just wanted to prove a point how no man will marry pregnant girl knowingly. I love how she said to mannu. they have same thought process but that doesn't mean they will get married (favourite character for a reason ❤️) mannu the captain of ship, she knows Kabir has feelings for Katha. She tried to explain to Uma and that make her hopefully but she is scare to be hopeful. She said that won't happen but in heart she wants this to happen. Kabir is ideal partner for Katha but she doesn't want to be selfish. If everything was normal I am sure she would be more than happy for Kabir and Katha. 

Katha on the other hand, embarrassed and scare, what will be think about her and her family? She avoids him but Kabir has made his decision and he will not leave without talking to her. His jiju wants to leave as soon as they finished their work(he is not wrong but it's hurt . Seeing Co captain of my ship like this😭) 

Finally he got to talk to her but she said sorry for yesterday but he doesn't think whatever happened was wrong (aww) he proposed her and mistakenly in mike( my heart was futtering so bad😳 ) everyone heard him.  Everyone was happy after all it a bad adami ne uske Katha ko purpose Kiya hai🙄😂 ask her to say yes(which I did too🤣) He realised what happened. She ran away. he thought he embarrassed her. He is guilty and look for her. She is crying. She thinks he is doing this cause he is pitying her. Honestly I understand her. Whatever situation she is in, she will think like that only. She felt so little infornt of him. I understood every point she made. It was not his intention. He didn't pity her but after Rahul fisco she has lost confidence on herself. She doesn't think anyone will love her for her quality💔 mannu and Uma tried to make her understand and told her to have faith on herself but she was not wrong either. Mannu tell her muskan cake inspiration was her. But she says cake banna and shaadi karna is different.

She is thinking about him. She doesn't want him in her mess. He deserves all the love and happiness which she thinks she is not capable off. She doesn't want him to spend his life just defending her. It's her fight and she will fight herself. Again well made scene every thought and dailogue was well made❤️ 

Precap: Kabir says I love you to Katha and Katha get to know he is the one who found her coin. I think that will make her say yes to his proposal.

P.s: I really was scare that they will rushed Kabir Katha but I am glad they put so much thought into it. Every character is behaving like their character. No one was OOC. I understood each one of their thought process. beautifully made story and execution is even more beautiful. I seriously wants this show trp to improve. This deserves more than 1. I don't want them to ruin this beautiful show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaotic_updates thumbnail

The pace has been very fast till now🤷🏻‍♀️

I guess now its gonna stabilize little by little

Kabir’s character is very empathetic and especially because its Katha

Will be interesting to watch next

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chaotic_updates

The pace has been very fast till now🤷🏻‍♀️

I guess now its gonna stabilize little by little

Kabir’s character is very empathetic and especially because its Katha

Will be interesting to watch next

I think they didn't want to drag the progression and reach main story as soon as possible as trp is also low so they want to add drama and spice it up soon to attract the trp viewers. That the reason they reveal Rahul being the yuvraj that soon and keep giving hint how kabir is close to yuvraj. It will be really interesting to see the how will family react to this and how kabir will defend his decision about marrying katha against his family and who will he choose katha or yuvraj? Now I understood another teaser, kabir's word " galti bhalehi apno se ho shaat ussi ka dena chahiye jho sahi ho" can he be true to his own word and went against his own brother whom he treats like a son?  Real story starts now. I am quite excited to it. I just hope they don't compromise with kabir katha's character. 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

I think they didn't want to drag the progression and reach main story as soon as possible as trp is also low so they want to add drama and spice it up soon to attract the trp viewers. That the reason they reveal Rahul being the yuvraj that soon and keep giving hint how kabir is close to yuvraj. It will be really interesting to see the how will family react to this and how kabir will defend his decision about marrying katha against his family and who will he choose katha or yuvraj? Now I understood another teaser, kabir's word " galti bhalehi apno se ho shaat ussi ka dena chahiye jho sahi ho" can he be true to his own word and went against his own brother whom he treats like a son?  Real story starts now. I am quite excited to it. I just hope they don't compromise with kabir katha's character. 

i totally agree with you the way you explain why they soon reveal that Rahul is yuvraj and he is brother of Kabir and both are very close to each other 

And we all can understand if someone outside did something wrong with it easy to fight with with them with feelings emotional unstable for long terms but if someone close one did something wrong with you it's became 10 times tough to fight with them bcoz aap jesa uske bare mai sochte ho or jante wo bilkul different hota hai you feel betrayed and hurt that break your heart 

And I will also to look forward will katha will stood against Rahul aka yuvraj after knowing that he is kabir brother and kabir love him like a child 

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

whose dream is the precap that Kabir beat up Rahul

ILoveNature thumbnail
Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

whose dream is the precap that Kabir beat up Rahul

I think katha, only she knows Rahul's face 😆they were hurry to show the promo of YV being the Rahul, now these type of promo won't work...

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kabir being realistic about this entire thing, and Katha appreciating it is gold ❤️