Samantha with Akshay Kumar on Koffee with Karan

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

News18.com has exclusively learned that Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor will kick-start the chat show on July 7.

It was recently reported that Samantha Ruth Prabhu will also make her debut on the show this season. Now, sources close to News18.com have revealed that Samantha will be sharing the couch along with Akshay Kumar. However, no details about what the duo talked about on the show have been shared.

https://www.news18.com/news/movies/koffee-with-karan-samantha-ruth-prabhu-to-share-couch-with-akshay-kumar-sara-ali-khan-janhvi-kapoor-to-kick-start-chat-show-exclusive-5419537.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

India Forums is the only place where Samantha is hyped so much

I don't believe most people even know of her! None of my friends have even heard her name!

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I don't believe most people even know of her! None of my friends have even heard her name!

You're right. Samantha is only famous on India Forums. That is why Karan Johar invited her as a guest on his show. 

Whereas Tripti Dimri, who is a universally acclaimed actress and a pan-India star, is completely underhyped on IF. 

Totally agree with you there 👍🏼

Crazy Gif - Oh Gif Brahmi Gifs Brahmanandam - Kulfy

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

You're right. Samantha is only famous on India Forums. That is why Karan Johar invited her as a guest on his show. 

Whereas Tripti Dimri, who is a universally acclaimed actress and a pan-India star, is completely underhyped on IF. 

Totally agree with you there 👍🏼

Crazy Gif - Oh Gif Brahmi Gifs Brahmanandam - Kulfy

Why drag Tripti here?? I never said she's universally popular or anything. I hype her because of her talent and potential.

But the kind of acting Tripti does, she beats Samantha hollow!

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Why drag Tripti here?? I never said she's universally popular or anything. I hype her because of her talent and potential.

But the kind of acting Tripti does, she beats Samantha hollow!

Can you tell me which movies of Samantha have you watched?

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

You're right. Samantha is only popular in the south. In IF, literally a single person hypes her 24×7 😆

To be honest, Samantha has been quite lucky. In the initial part of her career, she mostly played flower pot roles. But all of them were massive hits, so much so that producers used to consider her as a lucky charm. It's only in the last 2-3 years that she started doing content driven roles in films. And even in them, she is strictly average. I mean in her entire filmography you won't find a single role where you would find her irreplaceable. Yet she gets hailed as the greatest actress ever by her fans when there are much better actresses than her in South who are criminally underrated. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pyaricetamol

You're right. Samantha is only popular in the south. In IF, literally a single person hypes her 24×7 😆

To be honest, Samantha has been quite lucky. In the initial part of her career, she mostly played flower pot roles. But all of them were massive hits, so much so that producers used to consider her as a lucky charm. It's only in the last 2-3 years that she started doing content driven roles in films. And even in them, she is strictly average. I mean in her entire filmography you won't find a single role where you would find her irreplaceable. Yet she gets hailed as the greatest actress ever by her fans when there are much better actresses than her in South who are criminally underrated. 

Have only seen a handful of her films/shows. But she was quite impressive in The Family Main.

I can't imagine any other actress doing that role.👏 She just knocked it out of the park there.

But won't deny the fact she is overhyped AF on this forum.😆