Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I hate apurva so much nowadays.

Ek toh sabke matters me she wants to interfere and become the Great apurva who's solving their problems.

2nd she's just forcing Shashank to eat crazy panipuris. I'm a bit annoyed cos he clearly says he doesn't like and she always makes him do things she wants. Dance, dress well, eat panipuri. Whereas uske marzi la kuch nahi karti.

Aur PRECAP me bhi telling ronit's matters to prachi and the way she tells is also aag lagau type.

Arey ek toh behind the back help karegi aur phir wohi information use karegi to widen the gap between them. 

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

I hate apurva so much nowadays.

Ek toh sabke matters me she wants to interfere and become the Great apurva who's solving their problems.

2nd she's just forcing Shashank to eat crazy panipuris. I'm a bit annoyed cos he clearly says he doesn't like and she always makes him do things she wants. Dance, dress well, eat panipuri. Whereas uske marzi la kuch nahi karti.

Aur PRECAP me bhi telling ronit's matters to prachi and the way she tells is also aag lagau type.

Arey ek toh behind the back help karegi aur phir wohi information use karegi to widen the gap between them. 

I didnt watched the epi yet facing some issue with Hotstar .... I read she hesitates to express her feeling .... I was like aur kitna ... after all this ... Netra drama .... What on earth she wants in her life .... I dont feel connected with Shappu from long time .... Kabhi Shash Kabhi Appu inke beech mein koi na koi problem aatha hi rahatha hai ... how long they will drag this confession thingy... am bored ... 

I want to spend rest of my life with You ... itna hi bolna hai bhai .... I love you ka hum baadh mein dekhlenge ........

Originally posted by: shridharg

I didnt watched the epi yet facing some issue with Hotstar .... I read she hesitates to express her feeling .... I was like aur kitna ... after all this ... Netra drama .... What on earth she wants in her life .... I dont feel connected with Shappu from long time .... Kabhi Shash Kabhi Appu inke beech mein koi na koi problem aatha hi rahatha hai ... how long they will drag this confession thingy... am bored ... 

I want to spend rest of my life with You ... itna hi bolna hai bhai .... I love you ka hum baadh mein dekhlenge ........

Nothing happened 

Apurva boht annoying aur wapas childish ho gayi hai. All emotional intelligence went out of the window now.

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Nothing happened 

Apurva boht annoying aur wapas childish ho gayi hai. All emotional intelligence went out of the window now.

How's the trp of this show ...?

I have no clue. 

Btw ronit matter may hit the finishing line now.

Shappu have got some evidence about him lying but woh appu ko jhoot bol k patayega shayad.

Hope he gets caught and this time appu realises not to believe or help people easily.

Uska thoda face loss hona chahiye