To Makeup artist of BCHD

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello forumwasis, 

So as you have read the topic this post is dedicated to the makeup artists of BCHD.But before that i want to share some happy feelings, 

I just started watching this series and totally loved it, still had to catch up on atleast 5 more episodes. I have high expectations fron this one as ulka and pravisht both are very seasoned actors and as an audience i feel connected with their characters due to their very convincing acting skills. 

From jhansi ki rani days i have liked ulka as an actor but she was missing from small screen, so very delighted to see her playing the titular role, she deserves this. 

As for pravisht, my mother was a big fan of him when she was watching barrister Babu but I didn't get to watch but from what I have seen will now he got the skills. 

Ok so coming on to our actual topic, i want to ask you all that is it me or anyone else also thinks that makeup artists is literally painting manini with the blush and highlighters ?? which is not at all complimenting her and even looking tacky on her face. I know she is fair skinned but really they don't have to cake her face like that. 

For banni also, in most episodes i have observed her makeup is also very unflattering, she has such cute features and adorable pointy face but I don't why they have to ruin that. 

P.S. would like to hear your thoughts..... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes, the makeup is sometimes off, but they carry it off well ðŸ˜Š