Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: farabi

After watching today’s epi i feel so bad for Rumi😥.

I like Maham more than Rumi. Her chemistry with Saim is good.. and she loves him and can sacrifise her love for his happiness. Little do we get such characters in Pakistani dramas.. there's nothing like friendship and sacrifise when a girl loves a boy and he doesn't love her back. It is always obssession and cconspiries.. till she gets mad or commits a suicide.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: awida

I like Maham more than Rumi. Her chemistry with Saim is good.. and she loves him and can sacrifise her love for his happiness. Little do we get such characters in Pakistani dramas.. there's nothing like friendship and sacrifise when a girl loves a boy and he doesn't love her back. It is always obssession and cconspiries.. till she gets mad or commits a suicide.

Yes Maham is so so gooood. I wanted to see such characters in Pakistani drama and finally we got it. She is both smart and caring and knows how to give it back.

I just watched last few episodes and it has got intersting. I just can't  digest sherish character she is toxic.

This show deserves more rating just for Maham😳

Edited by mala06 - 1 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mala06

Yes Maham is so so gooood. I wanted to see such characters in Pakistani drama and finally we got it. She is both smart and caring and knows how to give it back.

I just watched last few episodes and it has got intersting. I just can't  digest sherish character she is toxic.

This show deserves more rating just for Maham😳

I agree. Only Maham deserves watching. Rest of the characters either boring or sick.🤢

In the accident scene where Saim saved Rumi.. that was a good scene but Rumi wasn't that impressed, she didn't think of it twice . It is Maham who was shocked that for love her best friend Saim didn't think of her, he even scolded her..  she was sad that they were togather since ages.. then how can 3 or 4 days of love erase their friendship in a moment. 🥺 For this I  am not eager to watch Saim and Rumi ending up togather. Why can't Saim stop running after a girl whom he fell for her from the 1st sight. I wish this drama shows the importance of friendship and understanding.. and not those typical love from the 1st sight stories. I know it is too much to expect from it.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. Only Maham deserves watching. Rest of the characters either boring or sick.🤢

In the accident scene where Saim saved Rumi.. that was a good scene but Rumi wasn't that impressed, she didn't think of it twice . It is Maham who was shocked that for love her best friend Saim didn't think of her, he even scolded her..  she was sad that they were togather since ages.. then how can 3 or 4 days of love erase their friendship in a moment. 🥺 For this I  am not eager to watch Saim and Rumi ending up togather. Why can't Saim stop running after a girl whom he fell for her from the 1st sight. I wish this drama shows the importance of friendship and understanding.. and not those typical love from the 1st sight stories. I know it is too much to expect from it.

I haven't  reached there. Just watched  ep 19 and 20. But if he did so then I wish Maham gets someone better than Sarim. I also don't  like love at first sight and also breaking commitment  just because you love somebody else.  But Sherish is so toxic that I don't  want her to get good guy.

Btwn watching last few episodes I feel Maham is the main character😆, Rumi's character seems like side character to me😆