Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

He is so cute😆Him and mannu is the captain of Kabir Katha ship. Dono milke dono ki naaya paayar laga hi lege 🤣

Haa 🤣 mannu totally impressed with future brother in law I hope they doesn't trun negative these characters 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Haa 🤣 mannu totally impressed with future brother in law I hope they doesn't trun negative these characters 

Ha Yash is enough to turn villain and Kabir's sister Maddy already giving vamp vibes and Deepa half vamp. Leave my mannu. I don't know about yesi feeling aarahi hai, they will go for Rahul /yuvraj , mannu angle in future. Iss liye mele me maanu me yuvraj Ka face nahi dekha.

I seriously don't know why they hurried to show Rahul being the yuvraj brother of Kabir. They should have developed Kabir Katha more and they could use that angle for shock value(which is not shocking but still)😂

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

Ha Yash is enough to turn villain and Kabir's sister Maddy already giving vamp vibes and Deepa half vamp. Leave my mannu. I don't know about yesi feeling aarahi hai, they will go for Rahul /yuvraj , mannu angle in future. Iss liye mele me maanu me yuvraj Ka face nahi dekha.

I seriously don't know why they hurried to show Rahul being the yuvraj brother of Kabir. They should have developed Kabir Katha more and they could use that angle for shock value(which is not shocking but still)😂

you feel the i also feel it that they will make yuv and mannu couple in the future 

I agree with pata nahi what they are thinking revealing all shocking think easily which is not a good thing for show bcoz daily soap main trps ke liye twist par twist Aana important hai 1st they used rahul angles and they reveal that he is kabir brother... I feel like they are experimenting with show 🤣

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

you feel the i also feel it that they will make yuv and mannu couple in the future 

I agree with pata nahi what they are thinking revealing all shocking think easily which is not a good thing for show bcoz daily soap main trps ke liye twist par twist Aana important hai 1st they used rahul angles and they reveal that he is kabir brother... I feel like they are experimenting with show 🤣

Before makers used to write 50-100 episode in advance and that needed to be approved by channel issliye shows used to be good till 50-100 episode chale Uske baad kachara kyu na ho Jaye but now yesa Lagta hai 1 week Ka hi episode advance me Likha jata hai😆 and channel is also not serious they just care about trp but Woh bhi Nahi aarahi tho experiment ke naam par dever Bhabhi, jija saali , ema yeh Sab karte hai. Every show has these track, Kuch Naya Kahi Nahi hai😆 

I am actually scare for the show, iske production ke Baki shows ke haal dekhke. Twitter par ek clip dekhi thi widow Bhabhi wants to marry her married dever to give him child🤮 cause his wife had miscarriage (and maybe she can carry baby anymore) . Is woman is a baby making machine? kya Soch ke show likhte hai? And that show is in 2 position on trp chart. I just hope humre wale KO baksh de. Kunal me liye bhi woh sab gatiyapan nahi dekh paugi.

Edited by ILoveNature - 1 years ago