Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Ye kaisa tag hai bhai?! 🤣

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VNuts

Ye kaisa tag hai bhai?! 🤣

Hua hi nahi tag...IF be like tum aati hi nahi ho aajkal toh let us take this opportunity away from you🤣

Isliye maine naam mention kr diya taaki u guys know that I tried😆

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

I am not sure what to believe because KD is saying it is a poor family that saves Shiva so why would they have any standing in the village.  But I am going to hold onto hope that Raavi reaches there to save him from marrying the girl.  But it is going to take a long time for a reunion of Shivi😭, especially with how slow they are moving right now.  I just don't want Dhara to be the one to save him.

Yes!!

Raavi reaches to find Shiva fighting against the marriage, and they decide to kill Raavi to solve his married thing, and BOOM! Angry, mad, possessive Shiva.  ❤️

Can you see the level of my khayaali pulao?! 🤣

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kd as machlee man 🤣

Dishus time kd got to dress up as kd..

And now machlee girl times shiva turns into machlee man..🤧

Kuch bhi kare..i think it has been too.long since they showed a fire scene..hope shiva aag laga de machlee peoples basthi and escape from that damn village🤡

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spdp

KD must be plain excited to FD read ko as fisherman. 
he will hype this. 
but it is lame. 
mand you are right. 

Even kkis is on radar after bigamy failed. why this here? 
I don’t even want 3rd angle.

After 400 episodes of upheavals- ShiVi Ki life needs to be shown normal, progressing. 
just don’t know why they dump education track and coming up with such absolute guranteed failure tracks? 

Now I feel the education track was a bait to lure viewers into watching but competition track was inserted to show Deshita and then fire and then Bhabhi torture.

That’s why payal changed from silver to golden m, kasam went bhasam and SR happened in a hurry in between to keep viewers intact!

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Kd as machlee man 🤣

Kuch bhi kare..i think it has been too.long since they showed a fire scene..hope shiva aag laga de machlee peoples basthi and escape from that damn village🤡

Yes, aag is Kaandyas’ way of escaping situations. 🤪

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It was a very emotional episode but idk Dave's reaction made me laugh.. Is se zyada reaction usne tab diya tha when Suman ne susu kiya tha... Aaj bhai mar gya & itna thanda reaction? & Suman? How quick she believed Shiva died? Asking antim samay mein wo akela tha? Rukk zara, sabar karo.. Itna hi nhi, aap ke kheere bete Shiva ki asthiyon ko ghar k bahar rakh k aagye hai 🤡

SejaI thumbnail

Yes!!

Raavi reaches to find Shiva fighting against the marriage, and they decide to kill Raavi to solve his married thing, and BOOM! Angry, mad, possessive Shiva.  ❤️

I do like this now, tanta khatam and me relieve from misery as much as I love KD, I cannot see any other girl other than Raavi.

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes!!

Bahot hi namumkin level pe chali gyi ho😆

SejaI thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Kd as machlee man 🤣

What version of Shiva we should cal him? 😆