Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

What will BhabiMa say now, because she assured Raavi that Gautam and Krish will bring back Shiva, lied to her, broke the TV and the remote which they cannot afford to buy again until Shiva returns because at present he is the only working member of the family.

I really wish the makers give her less and less dialogues in this track but know it's not going to happen. She will find a way to give her 2 cents even if Raavi didn't ask her😕

mpks1 thumbnail

Since Gautam and Krish didn't bring back Shiva, Raavi goes out to the street and screams his name and asks him not to play games with her and asks him to come out of hiding.

That was one heart wrenching scene. Mohalle ki aunties are watching her.

I am sure they are all going to taunt her for being a panauti who was responsible for Shiva's death just like how she was responsible for her parents death.

I sincerely thought this track at least will be about Raavi getting her importance and Shiva once and for all alleviating her fears and thoughts about she being a panauti, instead what are we going to get, a 3rd angle track and Raavi yet again will have to fight for her love, SMH😕

Raavi has done much more than any girl would have ever done for her marriage. She is indeed one of a kind girl❤️❤️

Even I have not done this much because I got a partner who in the truest sense is my better half. He does and works as much as I do for our marriage, right from taking care of the children to cooking, cleaning, washing, we share everything and most importantly decision making, both of us jointly decide for our family.

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Raavi running out in the gali and shouting well directed and amazingly performed scene 

Krutika Desai what a range of emotions she showed wow just wow 

Shiny was also ok 

Akshay didn't even twist his face muscles I guess usse zayada emotions mami ne dikhayee 

mpks1 thumbnail

If you are not weak hearted or doesn't become very emotional easily, please watch Raavi out on the streets looking for SHiva - her dialogues and expressions.

Alice nailed the scene👏👏👏 I only have superlative adjectives to praise her acting. 
Though I don't like this track at all and probably the upcoming episodes as well but watching it for Alice, Kruttika and Mohit surprisingly did well.

Others not so much! 😕 And KD is not even there.

Goodluckok thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Although the episode was good it was kind of stretched...

Many flashbacks, slow motions, black and white captures and not to forget slap from different angles...

.Sunrise. thumbnail

The first scene where suman and raavi are assuring each other 

Wow scene 

Krish and raavi scene another wow scene 

mpks1 thumbnail

I want to see these namoones reaction when Shiva comes back alive- memory loss or not.

Where are they going to hide their faces and how will they face Raavi who has been deceived by this family in all possible ways right from the beginning.

Yet again I am saying this, Raavi's biggest mistake in her life, wanting  to get married into Pandya Parivar. She deserves much better than them. 

.Sunrise. thumbnail

I did not cry much untill suman said was my son alone in the end 

That was heartbreaking to the infinity level 

No mother ever should go through this 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goodluckok

Although the episode was good it was kind of stretched...

Many flashbacks, slow motions, black and white captures and not to forget slap from different angles...

Every episode in this track is being stretched.

They are all still in the same clothes and it's already next day in the show and not going to change until next Monday because there are only 2 more episodes left in this week.

As much as I would want Shiva to come back to PN ASAP, they are going to stretch that as well and the reunion too. This looks like another 40-episodes track like the first 3rd angle track.

I will be the happiest if they prove me wrong and wrap this in 20 episodes. It has already been 5 episodes since Shiva's accident happened which was last Saturday.