Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yeh film hai ya raat ko telebrands mein bikne wali suraksha kawach?

Tetul thumbnail

This film looks like Suryavanshi minus Rohit Shetty. 

srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kavach? They should've renamed it as kachra...

And I can say that without even watching the trailer 😛

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Both seems to have similar level of writing 🤣🤣

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

A source told Bollywood Hungama, “It seems that the film was facing trouble with regards to the title rights. Hence, the makers felt that it was better to change the title. They decided to rename it as Rashtra Kavach OM.”

Shouldn’t this have been resolved during preproduction? Production? Post production?  Why do this now 3 weeks before it’s release?  It’s seems like unnecessary drama just for the sake of drama. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

A source told Bollywood Hungama, “It seems that the film was facing trouble with regards to the title rights. Hence, the makers felt that it was better to change the title. They decided to rename it as Rashtra Kavach OM.”

Shouldn’t this have been resolved during preproduction? Production? Post production?  Why do this now 3 weeks before it’s release?  It’s seems like unnecessary drama just for the sake of drama. 

bhakts might have got offended so to please them they changed to desh bhakti wala title 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The title was the only thing that had me excited about the film. 😕 This title is bogus and to think they renamed it just a few weeks before release.

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

ahahha!! OmG! I remember watching these telebrand ads. Nazar raksha yantra especially where buri Nazar wale people shoot red rays from eyes to their victims! 😂 good times.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sense9

ahahha!! OmG! I remember watching these telebrand ads. Nazar raksha yantra especially where buri Nazar wale people shoot red rays from eyes to their victims! 😂 good times.

There was another one with a crystal temple. Also slim sauna belt, magic chopper...good old telebrand days 🤣