Dont think its Rishab..

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Heey Guys!

So i have catched up for with the episodes! And i dont think its Rishab. I remeber there were an article of Simba playing to caracter in Naagin..

But lets see i think Mahek had locked the real Rishab somewhere...

Beacause one day he says he loves Pratha and then the other day his like 180 degre changed man like how WTF!

I dont belive that man who married Mahek is the real Rishab my theory.. Letss se where it will go :P 

Hope im right :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I too just finished watching on voot. How Stupid was it..cctv in a jungle really!!! Unbelievable. Thanks EK for spoiling sibling relationship. She is such a typical producer not changed at all… I also feel real Rishabh is locked inside that room which was making noise. This new Rishabh is the truth of his birth which Chanda was talking about I think. The show is completely ruined let’s see..

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rishabh's mother said there is a secret about him. Maybe she had twins ? I don't think they will show that Rishabh is negative and the end game will be PraRish. 

Eydis thumbnail

Yeah same like season 1 😆

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Rishabh's mother said there is a secret about him. Maybe she had twins ? I don't think they will show that Rishabh is negative and the end game will be PraRish. 

PraRish hashtag is replaced with Rishek now days so who knows if it is real rishabh. Mahek may have used her naagin power to summohan all gujrals. Feel bad for simba. He hardly gets screenspace as negative or as positive. 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shwetha85

I too just finished watching on voot. How Stupid was it..cctv in a jungle really!!! Unbelievable. Thanks EK for spoiling sibling relationship. She is such a typical producer not changed at all… I also feel real Rishabh is locked inside that room which was making noise. This new Rishabh is the truth of his birth which Chanda was talking about I think. The show is completely ruined let’s see..

Ekta had some problems with siblings nowadays har kahani me beheno ko ya phir behen jaisi rishthe ko sauthan banathinhai

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

CCTV in jungle is possible only in naagin 6. The show is not going to shine with new SSSN mahek and urvashi. All color'a show has mutliple marriages , EMA are going on right now so Ekta decided to sell that to viewers..don't have much hope on duplicate twin of rishabh. If he is twin of rishabh how come he remembers Pratha from old moments. The show is butchered badly in name of trp and twist.

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

CCTV in jungle is possible only in naagin 6. The show is not going to shine with new SSSN mahek and urvashi. All color'a show has mutliple marriages , EMA are going on right now so Ekta decided to sell that to viewers..don't have much hope on duplicate twin of rishabh. If he is twin of rishabh how come he remembers Pratha from old moments. The show is butchered badly in name of trp and twist.

Thanks for breaking the spoilers from this past weekend. I am in love the show so much that I haven't watch either Saturday or Sundays episode. I might watch it later this week but good to know that Rishabh is real and not any twin.

Radhe101 thumbnail

Thanks for breaking the spoilers from this past weekend. I am in love the show so much that I haven't watch either Saturday or Sundays episode. I might watch it later this week but good to know that Rishabh is real and not any twin.

Sorry didn't mean to break spoiler. The story is so inconsistent at this point that nothing makes sense. They haven't revealed much in terms of rishabh. They did confuse viewers yesterday. There is a store room that's still locked.

shwetha85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Sorry didn't mean to break spoiler. The story is so inconsistent at this point that nothing makes sense. They haven't revealed much in terms of rishabh. They did confuse viewers yesterday. There is a store room that's still locked.

Dont be sorry! This show doesnt deserve anyway to be kept away from any spoilers. So, its cool!!! In was being sarcastic anyway about this show. It did not deserve my time over the weekend. Will catch up whenever I wish to :)