Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Smiley.6

It's good... even though it's less than last week, it's fine... i just hope it doesn't keep falling down...

About Ghum...that show is very toxic...but for some reasons people like it...but it's trp has fallen down by a lot...

And about Anupama...that show has also kind of lost it's charm after the shaadi... it used to bring the best of trps during the pre-dating and dating period....but now that they have brought the new characters...it somewhat has become like the other shows(albeit not completely)... well i guess that's what happens when a show keeps on running for so long...they are bound to run out of ideas....

Let's just hope the whole engagement drama makes people excited and curious about the show....

Happy about baani only SP show I follow every episode My pov on anupama 

Show is dragging for no reason thanks goodness I stopped watching way back (watched on for cast’s acting but it’s better that I quit for good PH wants to it toxic) sudhanshu and rohit are good actor but wasting their talent DKP since rohit enters sudhanshu is show less it’s not fair to an actor working so hard and don’t get the proper SP they deserve just my pov

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thanks for sharing Srishti 

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Banni is still going good, hope aur decrease na ho bas.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

2.1  still better story then others 🙏