Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: shriz

The trp can increase further if the fl stops repeating that pyaar laadh blah blah dialogue hundred times  a day 🤔

Watched the first two three episodes yesterday and found it interesting but the fl is so ott sometimes ,that it gets irritating 🙃

yes,I agree she is a tad irritating 🤣Hopefully they'll tone down her mamta jaap,then it can even beat hamara favorite Anupama 🤪

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy for everyone but especially for Pravisht Mishra  ⭐️

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PRIME1

Happy for everyone but especially for Pravisht Mishra  ⭐️

same❤️

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow so happy.. Hope this show will remain like this without nonsense like remarriage or another heroin for hero to make triangle bla bla..

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The trp can increase further if the fl stops repeating that pyaar laadh blah blah dialogue hundred times  a day 🤔

Watched the first two three episodes yesterday and found it interesting but the fl is so ott sometimes ,that it gets irritating 🙃

I understand why you feel so... my biggest concern was the same... but it seems like they are toning her down... her character has layers that will make her more than just a FL with ott actions...

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

2.3 yea congratulations ulka gupta for her great acting watch this show everyday ❤️

sharmaakshay thumbnail

very good show 

thrills are awesome

Neha1808 thumbnail

That’s how her character is written i guess! 
Anyway all other shows are showing OTT toxicity and cringe pregnancy shit with sadness.. so it’s better they don’t change the FL’s dialogues 😂😅🙌🏼🤣

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce20zx1P-3q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2.1 2 points disown but still way better then others (storyline is better then others)

Suta ji didn’t make a new thread as this was already opened 😳

GHKKP is same I stopped watching it (many shows as they ate just dragging better to quit)

It used to 3. Something and anupama to 

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce20zx1P-3q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2.1 2 points disown but still way better then others (storyline is better then others)

Suta ji didn’t make a new thread as this was already opened 😳

GHKKP is same I stopped watching it (many shows as they ate just dragging better to quit)

It used to 3. Something and anupama to 

It's good... even though it's less than last week, it's fine... i just hope it doesn't keep falling down...

About Ghum...that show is very toxic...but for some reasons people like it...but it's trp has fallen down by a lot...

And about Anupama...that show has also kind of lost it's charm after the shaadi... it used to bring the best of trps during the pre-dating and dating period....but now that they have brought the new characters...it somewhat has become like the other shows(albeit not completely)... well i guess that's what happens when a show keeps on running for so long...they are bound to run out of ideas....

Let's just hope the whole engagement drama makes people excited and curious about the show....