Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Off topic but did they remove Brie Larson or she will be there for "maybe" future movies? There was a quite a criticism for her.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moonv

Off topic but did they remove Brie Larson or she will be there for "maybe" future movies? There was a quite a criticism for her.

Brie Larson is captain Marvel. Ms. Marvel will join her for the sequel to Captain Marvel titled The Marvels. Ms. Marvel is a captain Marvel fan girl in universe. 

There was no actual criticism of Larson outside the incel circles. 

moonv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Brie Larson is captain Marvel. Ms. Marvel will join her for the sequel to Captain Marvel titled The Marvels. Ms. Marvel is a captain Marvel fan girl in universe. 

There was no actual criticism of Larson outside the incel circles. 

Oh I am not too much into continuous updates of Marvel TV and movies since the Endgame 2019 as I ain't interested, its just too much of characters now like an example you say a fangirl who will join later.

But I remember liking Brie Larson and her act in her solo movie. Hope she gets better response in part 2.

Thanks!

Almirah thumbnail

oh i love brie ❤️

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I'm very excited for it!

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ms Marvel + Farhan Akhtar + captain Sparrow…. I dunno why, after reading the title, I felt that was supposed to be a joke!

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

South Asian rep ftw! So happy! 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: moonv

Brie Larson will return as Captain Marvel in The Marvels. 

Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel and Kamala Khan as Ms Marvel are two separate characters in the comics. Kamala is a fan of Carol. Monica Rambeau is Photon and takes the mantle of Captain Marvel in some comics. She-Hulk and Captain Marvel both lead A-Force on and off. There were rumors that MCU was assembling the A-Force - but those were all rumors. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Nvm 

Edited by _NINA_ - 1 years ago