Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Yes - they should have started with kabir meets -katha while she is already pregnant , their gradual friendship......working together on ngo purpose for a while... later....kabir proposing katha... and her ...telling her past as the reason for her denial....

woh bolte apne per par kulahdi maarna they did that... Audience gets intriguing from promo but whole story rushing fall flat bc they are trying to get kabir and katha married 🤪

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: taravinashyam

Same feels. They should have showed this as flashbacks if they wanted to fast forward this as a part of her life, because it looks weird she trusted him and moved into getting intimate with him so fast. 

same and it becomes more weird bc katha characters is strong and mature who work for NGO not some party type girls who get hitched with with new guy just like that 

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

same and it becomes more weird bc katha characters is strong and mature who work for NGO not some party type girls who get hitched with with new guy just like that 

Even party girls dont get hitched to guys like that, unless they are unsuspecting teenagers who dont have access or knowledge to protection. No self respecting girl falls for the 4 din ladki in concept in this age. They have just already ruined her character a little bit for me, because it is not a minor character flaw but a HUGE judgement lapse.

Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I know right. I was thinking same like it wasn't shown that Katha is some privileged/outgoing girl instead it was opposite, so it just contradicting😡 everything with her character🥺 such as her being saviour type of such cases in Nainital already so how is it that she just fell for him in 3 days

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asyalover

I know right. I was thinking same like it wasn't shown that Katha is some privileged/outgoing girl instead it was opposite, so it just contradicting😡 everything with her character🥺 such as her being saviour type of such cases in Nainital already so how is it that she just fell for him in 3 days

It really makes her seem very low.