New promo~ seriously Rahul?

Posted: 1 years ago

Here I thought he is genuinely a nice guy😭😭 

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1534149121816543232?t=xEqc41YXjs3zMT21Kd1UYg&s=19

Edited by ILoveNature - 1 years ago

Story thoda jaldi move horahi na? Bcz Rahul and Katha ki kahani jaldi hi climaxpahunch gayi🙄

Originally posted by Ishaan2

Story thoda jaldi move horahi na? Bcz Rahul and Katha ki kahani jaldi hi climaxpahunch gayi🙄

I think they want to start main story as soon as possible but I do agree they should have give some time to build up Rahul Katha. A girl like Katha who is so aware of all these things trusting practically stranger only in 3 days that she isn't thinking straight 

They should have started the story with Katha pregnant and backfilled the Rahul story later on in bits and pieces. 

Right now it was too rushed to make any impact. 

Originally posted by Irshita

They should have started the story with Katha pregnant and backfilled the Rahul story later on in bits and pieces. 

Right now it was too rushed to make any impact. 

i was thinking same from 1st episode that they should have directly show us katha pregnancy bc girls like katha falling in love so fast and also getting physical is too much...  

It make zero impact 

Yes - they should have started with kabir meets -katha while she is already pregnant , their gradual friendship......working together on ngo purpose for a while... later....kabir proposing katha... and her ...telling her past as the reason for her denial....

same feeling here, but I am so disappointed with Katha like why was she so quick to be intimate with Rahul in just few days. I mean it shows like they have just met 3/4 times, Also I suspect Rahul is not his real name and that he is Yuvraj that was mentioned in Kabir's family in one the episode. Does any know what was Yuvraj relation to Kabir if it was mentioned in show?

Same feels. They should have showed this as flashbacks if they wanted to fast forward this as a part of her life, because it looks weird she trusted him and moved into getting intimate with him so fast. 

but why they are in hurry its a new show   they should have shown it in flash backs  its katha pain 

Originally posted by Asyalover

same feeling here, but I am so disappointed with Katha like why was she so quick to be intimate with Rahul in just few days. I mean it shows like they have just met 3/4 times, Also I suspect Rahul is not his real name and that he is Yuvraj that was mentioned in Kabir's family in one the episode. Does any know what was Yuvraj relation to Kabir if it was mentioned in show?

yuvraj is kabir younger brother as far I remember.