Pihu OS :" The Stranger Called Papa"

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Cover Credit : Meri Sweet Friend Shibu -Oye_nakhrewaali ❤️

Shot Description

" Five year old, Pihu's  life change when her life faces an upheaval and she was introduced to an stranger called Papa."

Author's Note 

I have not watched this show yet. I heard about this track and wanted to write a One shot on the kids perspective when the leap inevitably happens. I don't know what would be the kids name. I heard the speculation it could be same as season 1. So went with that name. 

This isn't Raya Shot because I don't know much about their characters yet to write on them especially on this track. 

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I wish I could give this a 10 star coz that's how much I loved it 👏 Beautiful dear. You have captured Pihu's emotions so beautifully and best part is how you have depicted RaYa via Pihu. I so wish their union when it happens is memorable like this one. After having seen 3 weeks of crappy episodes, reading this was a breath of fresh air. Thanks for penning it down. And please write more 🤗

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Nita just loved your os yaar you have portrayed pihu's emotions in such a beautiful way❤️🤗

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

A pretty good OS with Pihu's perspective as a 5 year old kid. Loved to read it❤️

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I wish I could give this a 10 star coz that's how much I loved it 👏 Beautiful dear. You have captured Pihu's emotions so beautifully and best part is how you have depicted RaYa via Pihu. I so wish their union when it happens is memorable like this one. After having seen 3 weeks of crappy episodes, reading this was a breath of fresh air. Thanks for penning it down. And please write more 🤗

Thank you for the lovely feedback.❤️. I am glad you liked it . I do tend to like writing from kids perspective and hence wrote this one after reading some articles regarding the leap. 

Totally understand your feelings regarding the show and its current track. While I didn't watch the show, I am still shocked by this separation born out of distrust and lies. It must be worse for those who followed the show till now. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Thank you for the lovely feedback.❤️. I am glad you liked it . I do tend to like writing from kids perspective and hence wrote this one after reading some articles regarding the leap. 

Totally understand your feelings regarding the show and its current track. While I didn't watch the show, I am still shocked by this separation born out of distrust and lies. It must be worse for those who followed the show till now. 

@Bold - Its traumatic 😭 I have seen separation track in almost all shows but none as horrible as this. But reading this OS made me smile. Thank you 😊

Anonymmus thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The kid is so cute. How it felt adult's convo are boring, so relatable.. Priya and Ram apologising was sweet. Loved it❤️ 

999loveyourself thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In love, thank you, just thank you for writing this.

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is so beautiful from Pihu’s POV. Please write more stories.❤️