Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Happy Pride month y'all!!

Sorry been busy off late 

Birthday week gotta be free issliye 😆

How's your celebrations for Pride month Jana??

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

Happy Pride month y'all!!

Sorry been busy off late 

Birthday week gotta be free issliye 😆

How's your celebrations for Pride month Jana??

I went to my first Pride March last Saturday 🥺🥺🥺 bahot maza aaya!! Sunday ko exam tha phir bhi I went..for half n hour❤️

There are a few events lined up every weekend. Hopefully will attend. 

Haan, tum free raho busy raho.. I'll miss you😭

Apni anniversary bhi aa rahi

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Very informative thread Neha 👏 

It shows your hard work. You have complied each and every thing so well.👍🏼 

Happy Pride Month 🥳 

Phenyl thumbnail

Happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I went to my first Pride March last Saturday 🥺🥺🥺 bahot maza aaya!! Sunday ko exam tha phir bhi I went..for half n hour❤️

There are a few events lined up every weekend. Hopefully will attend. 

Haan, tum free raho busy raho.. I'll miss you😭

Apni anniversary bhi aa rahi

OMG!

I so would want to have witnessed one as well

So happy for you baby

Ayee...I love you❤️

Haan pata hai...how can I forget...its also on 21st

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

OMG!

I so would want to have witnessed one as well

So happy for you baby

Ayee...I love you❤️

I love you morreeeee 🥰🥰

Haan pata hai...how can I forget...its also on 21st 😳

🤗

I wrote this as a collective feeling ❤️ I wanna attend more but Ghar pe kya bolu 😩😔 there will be a lot of questions and explanations.. I'm not ready for it yet. But yeah, it was amazing! ❤️

Yesterday, I attended my first Pride March. A host of emotions drenched me when I saw the colourful outfits and amazing people, so loving and welcoming! The warm hugs dissolved my anxious feelings. The chants, flags and banners, screaming at top of our voices "Love is Love"; "We are queer, we are here!" - the adrenaline rush, the overflow of dopamine and serotonin. The feelings were mutual for most of us as it was our first Pride March. 

We danced in Sadda haqq aithhe rakh and screamed louder than the DJ 🥳

simply.meghana thumbnail

Happy pride month 🥳❤️ and once again amazing thread neha 🤗 

qwerty.shivi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HAPPY PRIDE!!!❤️❤️

Image result for Happy Pride Weekend

p.s. thanks for the book recommendations❤️

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow such an amazing thread for celebrating Proud month they are great in every sense they are part of nature's creation and we consider nature as the most beautiful God's creation being a part of nature they are good in many ways celebrating their beauty and celebrating their life taught us many things from them we learn self-love we learn to praise ourselves we learn to respect our selves we learn to have self-confidence above all when no one is there for you you can take a stand for urself when no one is there for you to say, " I am proud of you" u can say it to urself many times society, never respect and nor consider them but in the end, they cross every ocean and climb every Mountain to achieve the success they cross every hurdle no matter if they are winning every competition if they are fighting their inner battle if they struggling with our society then they are winner they are self-motivators they are an inspiration in every way we should adopt this quality from them many time social turn cruel for them but they come out from this in a easy go 

Adopting their strength and learning from them (Self-love, self-supporter, self-caretaker, self-motivator)  we can achieve a lot 

We Don't know when will society accept them wholeheartedly but they are the best teacher guides and one of the most beautiful creations of nature 

Govt reservations can bring them out from the darkness to a little extent but accepting them as active members considering them as normal humans who are part of this colourful world like us they are one of the colours of this nature rainbow is in the hands of the people 

Edited by Arpita00001 - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

We experience different forms of attraction/love : platonic, romantic and sexual are some of them. 

The meaning of a gesture is determined by the people involved in it. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdgSD9vvbEG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

IMG_20220608_083218.jpg

Teaching kids about the LGBTQ+ people is important not cuz it would "turn them gay" but it tells them it's okay if you "feel different", there are others who feel like that too. It creates a safe space and understanding for the kids. It reduces the chances of self harm for most LGBTQ+ kids because they would know their feelings are natural and nothing to be ashamed of. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cee3YjpMQO_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcZFhG3s0zf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=