🌈Happy Pride Month🏳️‍🌈Celebrating Diversity and Love with Pride - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

415

Views

24.3k

Users

43

Likes

954

Frequent Posters

Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

Happy Pride month y'all!!

Sorry been busy off late

Birthday week gotta be free issliye πŸ˜†



How's your celebrations for Pride month Jana??

I went to my first Pride March last Saturday πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί bahot maza aaya!! Sunday ko exam tha phir bhi I went..for half n hour❀️


There are a few events lined up every weekend. Hopefully will attend.


Haan, tum free raho busy raho.. I'll miss you😭



Apni anniversary bhi aa rahi

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 4 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#32

Very informative thread Neha πŸ‘

It shows your hard work. You have complied each and every thing so well.πŸ‘πŸΌ


Happy Pride Month πŸ₯³

Phenyl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#33

Happy Pride Month πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I went to my first Pride March last Saturday πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί bahot maza aaya!! Sunday ko exam tha phir bhi I went..for half n hour❀️


There are a few events lined up every weekend. Hopefully will attend.


Haan, tum free raho busy raho.. I'll miss you😭



Apni anniversary bhi aa rahi

OMG!

I so would want to have witnessed one as well

So happy for you baby


Ayee...I love you❀️

Haan pata hai...how can I forget...its also on 21st

Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#35

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

OMG!

I so would want to have witnessed one as well

So happy for you baby


Ayee...I love you❀️

I love you morreeeee πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Haan pata hai...how can I forget...its also on 21st 😳

πŸ€—

I wrote this as a collective feeling ❀️ I wanna attend more but Ghar pe kya bolu πŸ˜©πŸ˜” there will be a lot of questions and explanations.. I'm not ready for it yet. But yeah, it was amazing! ❀️


Yesterday, I attended my first Pride March. A host of emotions drenched me when I saw the colourful outfits and amazing people, so loving and welcoming! The warm hugs dissolved my anxious feelings. The chants, flags and banners, screaming at top of our voices "Love is Love"; "We are queer, we are here!" - the adrenaline rush, the overflow of dopamine and serotonin. The feelings were mutual for most of us as it was our first Pride March.

We danced in Sadda haqq aithhe rakh and screamed louder than the DJ πŸ₯³

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 4 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#36

Happy pride month πŸ₯³β€οΈ and once again amazing thread neha πŸ€—

qwerty.shivi123 thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#37

HAPPY PRIDE!!!❀️❀️

Image result for Happy Pride Weekend


p.s. thanks for the book recommendations❀️

Arpita00001 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#38

Wow such an amazing thread for celebrating Proud month they are great in every sense they are part of nature's creation and we consider nature as the most beautiful God's creation being a part of nature they are good in many ways celebrating their beauty and celebrating their life taught us many things from them we learn self-love we learn to praise ourselves we learn to respect our selves we learn to have self-confidence above all when no one is there for you you can take a stand for urself when no one is there for you to say, " I am proud of you" u can say it to urself many times society, never respect and nor consider them but in the end, they cross every ocean and climb every Mountain to achieve the success they cross every hurdle no matter if they are winning every competition if they are fighting their inner battle if they struggling with our society then they are winner they are self-motivators they are an inspiration in every way we should adopt this quality from them many time social turn cruel for them but they come out from this in a easy go


Adopting their strength and learning from them (Self-love, self-supporter, self-caretaker, self-motivator) we can achieve a lot

We Don't know when will society accept them wholeheartedly but they are the best teacher guides and one of the most beautiful creations of nature

Govt reservations can bring them out from the darkness to a little extent but accepting them as active members considering them as normal humans who are part of this colourful world like us they are one of the colours of this nature rainbow is in the hands of the people

Edited by Arpita00001 - 4 years ago
Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#39

We experience different forms of attraction/love : platonic, romantic and sexual are some of them.

The meaning of a gesture is determined by the people involved in it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdgSD9vvbEG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

IMG_20220608_083218.jpg


Teaching kids about the LGBTQ+ people is important not cuz it would "turn them gay" but it tells them it's okay if you "feel different", there are others who feel like that too. It creates a safe space and understanding for the kids. It reduces the chances of self harm for most LGBTQ+ kids because they would know their feelings are natural and nothing to be ashamed of.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cee3YjpMQO_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=


https://www.instagram.com/p/CcZFhG3s0zf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 4 years ago
Arpita00001 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#40

There should be a subject in school for teaching the upcoming generation if we can't change the mindset of the previous generation then we should start it with our successors it would be better if teachers would be from those communities as they can express themselves better and this interaction gonna remove every awkwardness this may put some impact on previous generations too may we expect for table turn from negative self motherly attitude to positive caring motherly attitude..

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: jasminerahul Β· 3 months ago

Love and emotions Season 10 Part 1 2 little girls were playing together.They were Kavya and Khushi. Kavya:You are my best friend Khushi....

Expand β–Ό
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: jasminerahul Β· 9 days ago

When love returns Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wanted me to write a story taking inspiration from the TV Mini series When...

Expand β–Ό
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: sarveshjoshi42 Β· 11 months ago

Osman and Bala's Love and Their Journey

Characters Burak Ozçivit : Osman Bey Ozge Torer : Bala Hatun Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey Eren Vurdem as Konur Alp Alma...

Expand β–Ό
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: jasminerahul Β· 3 months ago

Love after lies Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wants me to write a ParAj SS.The main plot belongs to Shesha.I just created...

Expand β–Ό
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: sarveshjoshi42 Β· 9 years ago

Let's me introduced the Characters Ritik Raheja (Arjun Bijlani) : A very rich business tycoon and elder brother of Ranveer and Ragini Ranveer

Expand β–Ό
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".