Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

DT NOTE

Kindly do not bring  into discussion sensitive issue like religion and make comparison with religious characters.

Regards

GHKPM DT

suwasif thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Suggestion to you.,thread maker since you are new.

Hi I am Lakshmi,fan of Neilbhatt.

Don’t make any post in praise of Neil or Virat  in this forum. Whatever you want to post come and post in Neilbhatt AT. You are welcome there.

Hope you understand why I said so . I can’t elaborate more. 

i get it. Sometimes I read posts here & feel I am watching some different version of the show.

I am not fan of any actor. When i watch a show  or movie it's always for show/ movie & its character. Yes i do admire certain actors portraying certain characters. But just because I like Adish as Mohit better than current one i won't criticize actions of Mohit in current track. I think not getting attached to any one actor makes me look at things more adjectively. 

Another thing is when you are watching any ITV or movie you have to take certain things for granted & watch it accordingly. I don't have same expectations from those characters as i have from people in my life or real world.

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Yeh kab hua 😳

"Trying to control Pakhi firmly & calmly keeping in mind the situation they are in. "...

Behti hawa sa tha wo. 

Kahan gya use dhundho 🤣

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Neil was phenomenal up until sai's first accident.. Even their fallout after anniversary he did bring small aspects into his character.. 

I know he is capable of doing much better what he is now.. He certainly needs to buck up... 

However I'm unable to connect with his character arc.. 

He says diwanowala love but it doesn't come across in action 

Edited by Shaome - 1 years ago

Post anniversary fallout, i thought he only showed anger, never the "love", the angst, the concern.. the writing was pathetic then. It was better in mimo but then Shruti track happened to ruin things. 

NB is talented, has set a precedent of good performances in the past but that was WAY back but hes moody and mostly underpar for many months. The writing of V is not helping because it is not reflecting in what way Sai is most important to him. He never really shows that Sai is above all for him, his priority. We dont get to see how he is different with Sai compared with pp, Shruti. We dont get to see him being the devoted husband beyind cursory things. So thats a failure of him and the makers. 

Ayesha elevates Sai even when writing has failed her. NB used to do so but has clearly failed to do so in post anniversary tracks. 

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

ITV is watched by people of all ages. While some have the maturity to know it’s fictional and things that they show might not happen in real life and in real life it should be dealt with in different manner; 

There are many many teenagers who watch this show who get influenced and think this is the norm. Not even teenagers, people who are illiterate and are suffering themselves will be like yes this is the norm or get triggered seeing things like this. 

So it’s responsibility at this day and age to show consequences of wrong things instead of glorifying it. Expecting better from a show or actor you like is nothing. That doesn’t mean people don’t think objectively. 

I watch for sairat doesn’t mean I don’t call out V or S if they are wrong. The being an IPS officer on top of it, it’s careless and irresponsible the way they are showing his characterisation. The char has moved from being flawed to toxic. And acting wise NB added charm to Virat. But after and during shruthi track it’s just meh to me , apart f from certain scenes, his old charm is lost. 

Edited by saa2929 - 1 years ago
bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suwasif

Like how Neil is portraying Virat in current track. Every character has certain traits. You can never expect V to be confrontation or outburst in front of family. Love how he can emote subtly. His pain of loosing Jeeva, . Displease of the way Sai is blamed & trying to convey his support to her. Trying to control Pakhi firmly & calmly keeping in mind the situation they are in. Its easy to express with heavy dialogues or obvious anger. harder to do same just with facial expressions & minor gestures,.

I know people want him to do more. But thats how Virat is. As Sai once explained during Ninash anniversary tract, Thatss how he is conditioned. Thats how his personality is.Sai & Virat grew up with completely different upbringing, in different type of household & that shows. You can see it in real life too. I can relate from my personal life.

*edited by DT* He tries to be respective of his family & others but in doing so may be forced to be unfair to his wife. I hope now that with their changed relationship he won't let anything come between him & Sai.

But he had a different picture when it comes to sai while locking her in the room or throwing her out of the house,  He was on full outburst and bhabhi devar joined hands in confronting sai, 

Ie what we are pointing it out when it comes to bhabhi he is mute and his fans can give lot of name for the mutness but that doesnot become right,  

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Suggestion to you.,thread maker since you are new.

Hi I am Lakshmi,fan of Neilbhatt.

Don’t make any post in praise of Neil or Virat  in this forum. Whatever you want to post come and post in Neilbhatt AT. You are welcome there.

Hope you understand why I said so . I can’t elaborate more. 

Hi Lakshmi. I think if people can appreciate ayesha and Aishwarya. Then why not neil bhatt. He also deserves some sort of appreciation . He worked hard for it. Such positive posts should be posted on main forum. We can appreciate him in his AT but here also. P.S - Not able to tag you😔.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mish14bir26

Hi Lakshmi. I think if people can appreciate ayesha and Aishwarya. Then why not neil bhatt. He also deserves some sort of appreciation . He worked hard for it. Such positive posts should be posted on main forum. We can appreciate him in his AT but here also. P.S - Not able to tag you😔.

If you understand why I asked her not to do,you won’t say so. Being his fan, I feel shattered and sad seeing how he is continuously called names,criticised even when he performed well purposely and last but not least the way they jump in to spoil the thread made for his sake.( Mine was attacked )literally making me cry why I made a post for him..All these things are the reason why I asked her to post in AT.

It is nutty who suggested me to post there and I got back my peace.

Who doesn’t want to see appreciation for him,being his admirer?

But may be you are right.Not every one will get effected like I did. 

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

If you understand why I asked her not to do,you won’t say so. Being his fan, I feel shattered and sad seeing how he is continuously called names,criticised even when he performed well purposely and last but not least the way they jump in to spoil the thread made for his sake.( Mine was attacked )literally making me cry why I made a post for him..All these things are the reason why I asked her to post in AT.

It is nutty who suggested me to post there and I got back my peace.

Who doesn’t want to see appreciation for him,being his admirer?

But may be you are right.Not every one will get effected like I did. 

I can understand what you meant. But I think appreciation thread for any actor should be posted on main forum. It gives positive vibes. I can feel your pain. Sorry if my words hurt you.He is a nice actor he deserves some appreciation. 

Edited by Mish14bir26 - 1 years ago